BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Info on Creditwagering.com

First of all let me say hello to everyone here. I am pretty new to the forum here at SBR even though I have used your ratings for selecting books forever. I currently use VIP.com who used to be an A book but is now a B book and now sometimes use BetPhoenix. They have been pretty good to me. I am a regular poster at Covers.com and heard alot of people pimping creditwagering.com and saw that they have been graded "D" as a beginning grade. I have only heard good things about them on Covers so I opened an account and got a $1000 credit limit to start. Do any of you guys have any good or bad comments about this book???

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Do a search on the 7,186 CW threads.

I like them personally, but I seem to be in the minority.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, do a search and pay attention to both the good and bad. You will probably notice a trend. Finally, all you really need to know about them is that they have a stiffs page (page where they post peoples pictures who have allegedly not paid them) and most of the people are from the U.S., and gambling via the internet is still thought to be illegal by many in the U.S. Would you want to deal with a drug dealer who post information about his actions in front of the courthouse?

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like them.