JC_GUFC
    JC_GUFC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Marathon/Panbet

I have a Panbet account at the moment but finiding the limits quite low. I don't think I'm restricted, I just think they have low limits.

Does anyone have a Marathon account and are their limits the same or are they higher as it's the main site?

Thanks for any help.

Just as an aside I would definitely recommend Panbet to players - they have a wide range of events and have been exceptionally quick to pay out.

Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

JC_GUFC
    Could you please write here what are your limits at Panbet and Marathonbet for the same events? After that I'll be able to tell you if you are limited or not.

For instance, I can bet max. amount of 7352 Eur on Chelsea to beat Fulham with the odds 1.34 at Marathonbet (to win 2500) and 1469 at Panbet (to win 500) at the moment.

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Starting limits are higer,after this they really cut limits.Sometimes 50% and others 10%.Variable y players..

sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

I just looked up and Marathon seems to have very good odds... I wonder if they are well financially

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Quote Originally Posted by sharlataans View Post
    I just looked up and Marathon seems to have very good odds... I wonder if they are well financially
    Yes they definetely should be. Very popular in eastern europe.

brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

They are A books,pays very fast and no problem with them,i also notice that marathonbet have higher limits so use them if you want play for more money.

Champi

Quote Originally Posted by brankica023 View Post
    They are A books,pays very fast and no problem with them,i also notice that marathonbet have higher limits so use them if you want play for more money.
    +1 Odds are higgest,payments are fast but the question is how long you will be under radar-Sometimes months
    Secure company

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Got a payout from Marathon yesterday...arrived in seconds.

VAMOS
    VAMOS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

I register today but i agree with other guys that for start i have low betting limits without even make a bet yet!The over 2.5 goals in a game of Championship the betting limits for me is 333.33 euros!!!

sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

Quote Originally Posted by VAMOS View Post
    I register today but i agree with other guys that for start i have low betting limits without even make a bet yet!The over 2.5 goals in a game of Championship the betting limits for me is 333.33 euros!!!
    Do they ever increase the limits? Or they stay so low???

VAMOS

I do not know.It will be very useful if someone give an answer for that!

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by VAMOS View Post
    I do not know.It will be very useful if someone give an answer for that!
    Very low limits after a few bets. But there can be a few leagues/sports where limits stay higher.

brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

My max bet on marathonbet for Premier league is 5k euro for winnings so my max on match chelsea-fulham over 2.5 on odds 1.74 is 6756€ and it gives me 5000€ max winning and on normal match is 10k to win,i am using them for maybe 2-3 months now so maybe my limits are little bigger even i am winning player there.

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brankica023 View Post
    My max bet on marathonbet for Premier league is 5k euro for winnings so my max on match chelsea-fulham over 2.5 on odds 1.74 is 6756€ and it gives me 5000€ max winning and on normal match is 10k to win,i am using them for maybe 2-3 months now so maybe my limits are little bigger even i am winning player there.
    Ok, in Premier League Chelsea-Fulham over 2,5 I still can place 714.28 Euro (odds 1.70 now). But that is a big exception. Most of the time also in big leagues I can only place 5 or 10 Euro.

senor112
    senor112's Avatar Become A Pro!

Personnally i was limited after i lose there 1-2k eur little bit strange.. now i can place max 2keur bets but only on major 1x2 markets

Champi

Something strange happen yesterday with Marathon.I request 1k cashout and they asking me for docs while they process prevoius request without problem.
    I trying to send the docs but there 2 mail adresses rejected my mails...And finally live chat advice me to wrote on panbet support.
    One is sure they are the same company

VAMOS

I sent them e-mail since Saturday asking if possiple to increase the betting limits without even make any bet-still no answer!!!

Breakball
    Breakball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Something is wrong with Marathonbet, I used to have high limits, now they dropped to 5 EUR max. - tried to withdraw money, they requested ids (for first time) - withdrawal pending now for 5 days. Doesn't look good.

My gut feeling says they are really in trouble. They used to have earlier several hundreds of offices in Russian (500 or so),- all were closed in summer due to licence problems (competitor attachk), they basically lost big chunk of their Russian market, and tried afterwards go online with high returns.

Might be of course that due to new limits and id requirement, they are just loaded with work, but I'd suggest to cut exposure to this booker.

King_Suckerman

I got a withdrawl at the weekend within minutes - high 3 figures.

psycrow
    psycrow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know why it is not in forum list here!???

very strange...
    and anybody ever had problem with them?any negative feedback?

once moneybooker asked for documents from me marathonbet closed my account and they told me even my id was verified before,I cannot access to marathon bet and all my money will go to drain until moneybooker verify my account.
    they are not very friendly in chat.

but they offer great odds and really fast withdrawal,clean and nice looking website and that is it...

vivanorge
    vivanorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Still litte bit confused over Marathonbet/Panbet.
    There are plenty of very good odds almost all time!!!
    Mainly soccer and tennis. The odds are often 10-20% better than second best.

Payout received in seconds.

To good to be true!!!

Off course. Most of us!, are limited quite fast on smaller league. But they have many limits in the range of €50-€100.

Bass386
    Bass386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Is the bookie ok or do they have some problems with payouts and so on ??

I want to register on this sportsbetting website. They are limiting fast or slowly ??

VAMOS

It is worthless after a few bets the limit me in 10 euros a bet without in the past winning any important ammount.I asked them if the can increase my betting limits-they did not answer me.They answer me only when i asked them to close my marathonbet account!

barba
    barba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Are you all betting on Premier league?
    Their limits on majority of soccer leagues are very small, not to mention other sports like tennis, basketball, handball, volleyball...
    Very good book overall, but it would be fair to say that they allow you to bet only small amounts (for majority of sports/leagues).

King_Suckerman

Big limits on most big soccer leagues. Even when you are limited you can get few hundred £s on close to kick off.

VAMOS

After King_Suckerman post i decided to reopen my account,after i checked here are the limits i have without winning anything from them 1 euro in Finland Veikkausliiga-Football. Internationals. Friendlies 16.66 euros for double changes e.t.c.

VAMOS

I would like to increase my betting limits in soccer.I do not want
    > thousands only 100 euros -i decided to be a customer of yours
    > because you have good reputation and fast withdraws.Thanks in
    > advance!I am waitting for your answer as soon as
    > possimple.
    Now their answer:
    Thank you for contacting Marathonbet Customer Service.

Limits on all events are set by our traders, They will consider your request to
    raise your limits, but, unfortunately at this time we cannot raise them. In
    some cases, our traders have maximum limits in place this is merely a
    commercial trading decision. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope for
    your understanding.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
    A betting company with 6 euros betting limit in a leaque such Argentina - Clausura has surious problem.I am telling you again that i have not won money from them -i lost and they continuou to keep the small betting limits!

barba
    barba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

They can't afford big limits as they have low juice like Pinnacle, but don't have enough experience in this business so I think that they will risk in loosing much money.
    But some things also changed this year, they had type of bet "Exact number of goals in the soccer match" and they don't have low juice any more on this market. Nothing but bunch of cowards.

regnum 1
    regnum 1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have problem with marathon with limits.They lower my limits to 1 euro on some bets .Cannot bet more than 5 euro on most of events.
    Is this normal after you win couple of hundreds ????

Uga
    Uga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6066

Quote Originally Posted by regnum 1 View Post
    Have problem with marathon with limits.They lower my limits to 1 euro on some bets .Cannot bet more than 5 euro on most of events.
    Is this normal after you win couple of hundreds ????
    Quite standard. I LOST a couple of hundred and got my limits smashed to 1 unit as well.
    I took it as a compliment: I'm no square bettor.

regnum 1

Can i open account on panbet and hope they let me play normaly at least for month or more ??
    Is that regular to have account on both of them or thats multiaccounting ??
    Thanks

Uga
    Uga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6066

Quote Originally Posted by regnum 1 View Post
    Can i open account on panbet and hope they let me play normaly at least for month or more ??
    Is that regular to have account on both of them or thats multiaccounting ??
    Thanks
    I've heard you're allowed to have accounts at both, but as they exchange information about players you'll last a couple of bets before getting limited at Panbet too.

regnum 1

Quote Originally Posted by Uga View Post
    I've heard you're allowed to have accounts at both, but as they exchange information about players you'll last a couple of bets before getting limited at Panbet too.
    Thanks Uga !!!

wellyas
    wellyas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Limited my account just hard after few days.
    It's funny to see max.stake 1.25.

NEW_WORLD
    NEW_WORLD's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's curious, why open accounts in bookies like marathon etc when there are bookies like pinny and sbobet?

123 Last