tooeasy
    tooeasy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Betonline a sham

Do not deposit money to BetOnline. I have requested a payout for weeks. They say I need to fill out a form but they will not send me the form. Deposit elsewhere.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Have you filed a complaint with us? A link to the complaint is below my post.

jason-rft
    jason-rft's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very little info here. What form is it that you need to fill out? did you deposit via card? You can't call sham until you have actually requested the funds and not received them. Thus far you have not complied with their withdrawal requirements. Please tell us this form that you need, there are many people that can probably help you here if you ask the right questions.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

They are not a sham, pretty darn good book actually. However, I would advise anyone not to play poker there.

gridiron guru
    gridiron guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

yeah, i heard about the poker thing, if you play on a table with someone from the same state, they call that "chip dumping"

tooeasy
    tooeasy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

They need verification on an old CC. I no longer have the card and can therefore not send a copy of it. They have told me I need to fill out a "Card authorization form". However, they will not send it to me to fill out. I have been asking for it for over two weeks now. Can't fill it out if they don't send it. Keep being told it will be emailed in 24 hours. Never get it. Seems like they do not want to payout. I will fill out a complaint. Maybe that will get the ball rolling.

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

I would just file the complaint and they'll take care of you. The CS at Betonline is terrible. You will get paid though. It took me a few weeks to get my payment "approved" but was paid within the stated timeframe. I would also urge you or anyone else not to play cards there. Chip dumping seems to be a theme with BOL. They won't provide you hand histories or proof but will call you a cheat.