TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

A comment regarding Betmania...

I have had an account there for a few years and I am a winning player. Haven't taken the bank from them but am up a few thousand. I'm sure many use BM for teasers as I believe they are the last ones to give even money two teamers without significant protection (5dimes). In their promo section for their teasers, they say their rules are standard Vegas; tie+win=win. That is what I've always gone on. Finally this past weekend, that situation arose as I had Buffalo +7/San Diego +8.5. Initially they graded it no action, and linked me to a section of their website stating win+tie=push. I subsequently linked them to the promo section showing win + tie= win. Within 24 hours my wager was graded as a win. I have dealt with numerous books, especially ones I am in the black with, who would not have dealt with the problem in this manor. I know BP books don't have the best rep these days, but I feel when I book does the right thing, it should be given some praise. Always had good CS with them, always been paid promptly with no hassle.
    Points Awarded:

prop gave TryingMyBest 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I agree.I am up with them and they have always done right by me.Solid,underrated out