Nietzsche
    Nietzsche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Centrebet suspicious withdrawal delays

Hello everyone,
    I have been betting in CentreBet for a couple of years and used to find them very good.
    Never had a problem before with a withdrawal (either by card or MB). Payments to MB were usually processed between 6 and 30 hours (longer at weekends), what is all acceptable.
    Now, I requested a withdrawal of 640 Euro last saturday 10-December-2011, and when it was not processed yet after 72 hours I e-mailed them to see if they had forgotten about it.
    This was their reply:

Thank you for your email.

The withdrawal is yet to be processed as there have been banking issues
    with our provider. Rest assured the withdrawal of; Amount: EUR640.50
    will be processed. Please allow until the end of the week, start of new
    week.

If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us
    again.

Kind regards,

Jeremy
    Centrebet

I am not really worried and I think I will get the money alright, but more than 7 days delays is very suspicious.
    To me it looks like they are hoping I will get stuck for betting money and I will revert the withdrawal and bet with it at Centrebet, and hopefully loose it.
    Unfortunately for them, I am not stuck and I can wait for as long as they want to play this type of game. But this kind of tactics are unacceptable.

I am just writing this post to warn other punters that there is increasing evidence that Centrebet is becoming a very suspect bookie. As you may all know about that outrageous dispute in the Arsenal-Benfica match that SBR is fighting for.

Careful with Centrebet, either they have money troubles or a change in management, but something is looking wrong about them.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Don't worry you will get your $! They have been closing shop to euro countries this might have something to do with it! Search the forum for recent Centrebet threads you will see

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

The international bank transfer withdrawals have been taking longer since the Sportingbet takeover. Not sure why. No need to worry. Just a hassle.

Nietzsche

Its not a Bank Transfer. Its a MB withdrawal.
    Anyway, I do assume I will be paid, but they will test my patience to see if I change my mind and gamble it instead.

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also request cashout on 10th and receive it on 12th with MoneyBookers.

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

I received an email a few weeks ago that they will no longer provide betting service for my country :O

jonorussell
    jonorussell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

They will Pay. They always have. I got a payment in 24 hours yesterday via w i r e transfer.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Something's been going on with Moneybookers/Skrilla. Some sort of delay - I only know because that's the method we use to accept pymt when people buy points from SBR and there's been a lag between payment and getting confirmation on SBR's end. Because of that I can only assume it's an internal issue - Centrebet will pay Nietzsche as long as everything's in order.

McFly86
    McFly86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

I use AUD, and I received a Moneybookers cashout from Centrebet within about 3 days recently.

I experienced a 5 day wait for a large withdrawal from Betfair this week. They emailed me re some vague technical problem with a batch of Moneybookers payouts. Strange times.

Anyway I wouldn't be too worried, Centrebet won't stiff you, i expect it is a legitimate delay.

Nietzsche

I am not really worried for my money. But I am worried that Centrebet, that I considered very good in the past may be changing towards a more dishonest approach in their tactics.

I am also experiencing lately a lot of problems with Moneybookers. Their website takes a very long time to load, or doesnt open up at all. And I also have noticed that before when you sent or received money you had an instant e-mail notifying you, but now it can take several hours. So maybe Moneybookers is the problem here. I contacted them about the not-loading problem and they said they have no technical difficulties an maybe change my browser. But I have the same problem either with Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, while any other website opens up instantly.

Anyway, as a matter of interest I will let you know when the money finally arrives and how long it took, or if Centrebet adds on any other comments.

Nietzsche

Money received

I just got the money in my Moneybookers account. Maybe it was just a genuine technical difficulty for the delay. So it took 5 days in total, what its not as bad as they told me in their e-mail (had it gone into next week it would have been about 10 days and counting, what would be too long for a small amount of money).
    McFly86 reported in this thread that he had to wait 5 days for a Betfair payout to Moneybookers aswell, so it may be Moneybookers to be blamed for it.
    Apologies to Centrebet if I have been unfair in this case but their e-mail was not very encouraging.
    Thats all folks

wangpoker
    wangpoker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someting is wrong with Moneybookers I am sure. My withdrawal was processed 4 days ago and I haven't got the money in my bank account.