Vlenorya
    Vlenorya's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bwin wrong settles...?

Hello, i am new to this site. Found it as i was searching the internet for Bwin problem solving... I even considered suing them (yeah, sue Bwin!!!)... Here is what happened to me:

One day, i was betting live on some games. On a certain game, I noticed that, although i should have normally won (and get my money back plus my profit) the result indicated by bwin was on the other side! I sent a message to their customer support service (?) but got no answer. I was not suspicious about it so i kept placing more bets, as i waited for its correction. Same happened after a while, on another bet. I sent 3 more messages, got no response, but they corrected them after 5-6 hours and everything was fine. In the evening it happened again for another bet, and frustrated, i sent 2 more messages. No response, nothing changed. The bet is still marked as lost, though it should be won. After 6 days, as i am still waiting for reply, i placed another bet. Same thing again, with the bet marked as lost, while it should be won. I have screenshots that show clearly Bwin indications on the scoreboard that can prove my bet is won. I sent them a message, nothing changed again.
    So here i am,with 2 "lost" bets...

My questions are, 1: is there any way i can get my money back. I would demand the profit too, but don't really know what to do .
    2 I 've already been playing in Bwin for 3 months. How can i be sure they haven't done it again? Playing in Bwin means CHECK YOUR EVERY SINGLE BET, otherwise you can lose your money? And that's the point that makes me considering suing them... I don't really know how many times they 've done it. And if i hadn't noticed it and informed them about those 2 bets they corrected, I would just lose more...? Don't know what's going on, but they are not to be trusted for sure...

I tried to attach one screenshot, but due to the requirement of 800x600 i had to chop it. Still, i think one can see clearly what i mean. My bet was for the 15th point of Austria in 2nd game. Both scoreboard and my bet are shown in the picture.

Any advice would be appreciated...
    Attached Images  

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Hello

Sometimes the live scoreboard of Bwin is not good, even if they say: 15th point for.....can be errorous, and settled differently. - the live scoreboard cannot be taken as a proof, it's an indicative information....
    They write somewhere in their rules, that they don't take responsibility for any infos that is on the live scoreboard (no bookie does!)
    You should call them via phone, and explain your problem, but it seems for me (if I understand your case well), that Bwin settled a bet differently as the score shown in the live scoreboard (probably a bet on an exact point's winner). If you are sure, that your bet should be a winner (fe: you were watching the game via video, or you know any official sources, which states you are right, NOT bwin live scoreboard! -or the mistake is obvious, such as a "winner of a set"), contact them with the exact link proving your complaint.

Vlenorya
    Vlenorya's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you, will do so