marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tried Play Lotto Online

Tried to play lotto online? Is this true or a scam.. a email sent by Covers
    Buy Lottery Tickets online
    Here you can buy lottery tickets get lottery latest results and read about lottery online.
    Play simple, fast and secure from any place!
    Use PayPal,****, **********,
    Receive Winnings By Check,*************** or **

Millions of People Play Around the World
    Play Today

its was only $5 so i gave it a shot, i hope not a Scam
    Last edited by shari91; 12-12-11 at 12:01 AM. Reason: removed link

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

Why would you play the lottery at all?

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Why would you play the lottery at all?
    I was just trying something.. I like the game of chance but i would rather sports bet

Gene24
    Gene24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

i love how people always ask why you play the lottery at all like it is impossible to win, and like all sports bettors win money. What does it matter if you lose your bankroll every season on sports or lose playing lottery?

Gene24

I'm looking for places to play pick 3 or 4 online besides 5d

marcojuiceman

while i found a link to an actually winner on one of those sites http://www.wkrn.com/story/16015061/l...intrillionscom

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Quote Originally Posted by Gene24 View Post
    i love how people always ask why you play the lottery at all like it is impossible to win, and like all sports bettors win money. What does it matter if you lose your bankroll every season on sports or lose playing lottery?
    Because its not an utter beating everytime you bet sports. It has a much lower house advantage vs. the lottery, with many games having an house advantage north of 70%.

Gene24

I understand that but all I am saying is there are people out there that make money off the lottery. Very few but you can say the same with most sports bettors.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

If you hit for several million, what are the chances you get paid.......... seriously. Why sweat it? Just say no.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Quote Originally Posted by Gene24 View Post
    I understand that but all I am saying is there are people out there that make money off the lottery. Very few but you can say the same with most sports bettors.
    No one makes money from the lottery long term, unless you count the 1 out of 1,000,000 that hits a jackpot. Sports bettors at least have a shot. If you want to throw your money away, that's fine. But don't attempt to compare it to people who actually try to win at sports betting.

InTheRed
    InTheRed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17680

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    while i found a link to an actually winner on one of those sites http://www.wkrn.com/story/16015061/l...intrillionscom
    Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release distributed through PR Newswire, an independent third-party content provider. PR Newswire, WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
    SOURCE WinTrillions
    That's just a press release posted by wintrillions.com on the PR Newswire. It was then picked up by WKRN either by a search in lotto, by an intern/employee that didn't quite read or understand what this was, or by wintrillions themselves since some local affliates let you post whatever you want.

Further the PR piece is about some guy in Ecuador winning a US lotto.

This does nothing to legitimize the website. In fact it only hurts their case for being legit.

Gene24

lol, i guess i am wrong. no one makes money off pick 3 or pick 4..

So any answers? Does anyone know another book to play the pick 3 or 4 online?

marcojuiceman

Win Trillions is just a system that keeps up with the winnings, they dont actually pay you the money..

tractortrailer
    tractortrailer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

people who play the lotto = degenerates. On another note lottery.com is owned by scores and odds in case you didnt know.