ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

What hoops can I expect to jump through when withdrawing from 5dimes?

I remember my last payout I had a lot of hoops to jump through. CC authorization form, scanning my id, etc. I spoke with live help cust service asking for a W U and they didn't bring up any of these hoops.

Here is the chat dialogue:
    Kirsten: yes that's correct, if you wait until Monday we will cover the $34 fee, you will have to make the request from 9am to 1pm EST
    Kirsten: do you want to wait?
    Jeff: yes
    Jeff: is there any other paperwork or anything that will keep me from processing the payout?
    Kirsten: ok so go ahead and contact us back on Monaday morning
    Kirsten: no sir you are good to go

What are the chances that they bring up an unexpected hurdle to processing my payout on Monday?

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would say small chance there is a delay.

But "you shall see". They haven't asked me for any additional paperwork for a while now.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

You've already verified your ID following the CC deposit(s). You're all set, just return to live chat to request the free payout in the allotted time-frame Monday like the live chat representative said.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4754

I thought to withdraw with that method you needed to have deposited using that particular method previously? Has that rule been relaxed as options are fewer these days to withdraw in the U.S. ?