milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

line movement error msg.

how often do you guys get error messages when rapid line changes are happening, especially at halftime. Today during the halftime of houston-southern miss i wanted the -7 with juice around -135 or -140

Maurice: but if you're getting an error message is because the lines are moving
    brad: well i understand that, it told me when after i wagered the dollar amount it said the line moved which is cool. then i click with my password to accept and got that message. then i had to start all over and the same thing happened. then finally on the 3rd time it went tho.

this happens a lot at 5 dimes since i started using them. i wanted to go BIG on houston. and this cost me a good amount of $$$ i understand lines move but the error message sends you back to the home screen making you have to go through the whole process again, kinda like 5dimes is stalling for time. I go back and forth with the guy asking why this happens all the time. He admits it sucks and advises me to use the phone. Seriously the f'ng phone. im doing work, i dont have time to sit there and dial a 800 #, sit around with joe idiot and finally get my bet posted. I got other halves to cap.

Big deal or am i just being picky?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

not a big deal - not picky, it happens from time to time - lines moving to fast to bet in the time you have. really sucks when you would have hit. that i guess does make it a big deal.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Thats the one thing I don't like about Heritage Line always seems to change against you!