Blacke
    Just Livin' the Dream!
    Blacke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1276

BetOnline Free Play question

I know I could probably find out the answer to my question through BO somehow but I hope someone here already knows the answer....

I won a $400 free play at BetOnline in a handicapping contest that requires a 7x rollover. I understand all of what that means and entails except whether or not wagering the free play money counts as one of the 7x. Or do I have to roll over the actual dollars won from the free play wagers 7x of the original free play balance?

I know that they give me $400 of free money to wager and that until I have made $2800 of wagers using that money I cannot withdraw any of it. I also know that free play money wagered is not put into my account, just the winnings become available money. Meaning if I make $400 of wagers with free play money and win them all my account balance will be somewhere around $365 (just the winnings) instead of $765 (free play money wagered + winnings).

So which of the options does 7x actually mean?
    ----If wagering the free play money counts as one of the 7x then after wagering the free play money then only I have to make $2400 in wagers because 1x of the 7x just gets the free play money into play.
    ----If wagering the free money doesn't count as 1x of the 7x then I actually have about $365 (assuming I won all of my free play wagers) with which I have to make $2800 worth of wagers. 2800/365 = 7.7, so I actually have to roll the winnings over 7.7 times, plus win my free play bets just to get money into my account. Making the 7x requirement actually closer to 9x or $3200 in wagers since betting the free play just to get the cash out is added on top of the 7x/$2800 requirement

Ok, I will stop rambling and I hope this makes sense....and if no one knows the answer I will just get it from them...and I am asking because I have made a little over $2600 in wagers with that money not counting the free play wager just to get that money in my account, or $3000 in wagers if the free play bets are added. I;m just trying to figure out if I made the rollover requirement or not....

Thanks for your help.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Congrats on your handicapping win.

I believe that it only applies to real money wagers, so you would need to wager $2800 in real money. Your best move is to place 8 $50 3-team parlays, with the 8 possible outcomes, and turn your $400 free play into $300 real cash. If you bet the freeplays with straight bets, you would have to hit about 80% to turn your $400 free play into $300.

Then your bankroll is $300, and start from there. Then roll the $300 over until you have $2800 in wagers, then collect if you survive.

Best of luck.