ademta
    ademta's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titanbet-swindlers

I want to tell about a disgrace of this bookmaker. Has opened there the account has made some rates. One have cancelled. I have written to them to a support, they have answered that which have cancelled event there was a price wrong. Then I have again put a match India on soccer. Next day has looked at the account and instead of a prize to me have made again return. I have written the letter and to me have answered as well as for the first time. After that to me have lowered a limit with 90 to 45 euros. But the most awful has occurred this week. I have put on a match Bate - Vitoria and what my surprise was when they again on an advantageous match to me have made return. I have become angry on them both have deduced all money and have written to them that they swindlers and that I will write about them at many big forums.

brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

Did you make live bets because i had problems with their live betting?

ademta

No, to a match

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

ademta, the same happened to me this week... I bet on dropping odds, and they cancelled my bets citing line error. After that, my limit has been reduced to pennies, just like you... I already submitted a complaint, you should do the same. Titanbet, bunch of asslickers!

ademta

in play,run ,Thanks for council, and where and how I can make the complaint?

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

never had a problem with titanbet.

perhaps it is the IP of your country or type of bets you make. move to betfair and your bet will never get cancelled.

rodneytrotter
    rodneytrotter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 772

They are not to be trusted. I was fine with them for months, until one time when I placed a bet, and about eight hours later, at the start of the event, it was cancelled.

It was not a large bet, so it was maybe their way of letting me know I was not wanted.

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Moving to Betfair does not help, they don't even offer the same markets as Titanet.

ademta

It absolutely agree with in play,run

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hi ademta -

You can use this Dispute Form and someone from SBR will be able to look into this for you.

ademta

That there were no superfluous questions I spread references to my bets
    http://depositfiles.com/files/jo0ewvs37
    http://depositfiles.com/files/a3kuujl4j
    And here now attention! I show a match which I put at them and at other bookmakers. From a screen-shotov it is visually visible that they swindlers. The match Bath-Vitoria has been put and calculated by me on a prize at several bookmakers. All have enlisted a prize, and titanbet hasn't wanted to pay and as last swindlers have made to me return
    http://depositfiles.com/files/a1d8rdf35

ademta

Respected by thanks for the help. I have begun this theme for this purpose that other players which wanted there to try to play there knew that can expect them. And certainly that SBR has promoted strong fall of a rating of these swindlers