msdw1
    msdw1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

5dimes always tries to charge me for free payouts

I have to argue with them every month that I request a free payout. I always have to point out that the request was placed during the free payout window despite them taking the funds out afterwards. What a waste of time. They do this intentionally knowing that some people will not bother to argue.

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Never had a prob with free payouts once a month. A matter of fact they tell me when I'm qualified

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, this is becoming a problem. I have never got a free payout from 5dimes. They charged me $40 for a $3K check when I ordered it early Monday. They will not even let you know you have a free payout a month. You have to tell them and they still charge you for the payout. They think they can keep getting away with this? I mean I know it's only $40, but it's the principle that matters.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

I just picked up $600 from 5dimes in cash from Walmart customer service counter.

No fee.

Not sure what your problem is.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

The problem is they charged me $40. I don't know if you didn't read my post correctly or if you don't know how to read.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    The problem is they charged me $40. I don't know if you didn't read my post correctly or if you don't know how to read.
    I read it, and understood it.
    It just doesn't seem consistent.
    As they never mentioned or applied any a withdraw fee when I did it.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Maybe they are trying to single me out. I don't know, I doubt it. But, I will make a big deal out of it next time they don't give me my free payout per month.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Maybe they are trying to single me out. I don't know, I doubt it. But, I will make a big deal out of it next time they don't give me my free payout per month.
    Point out their error and they will credit you back the $40.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

You just simply have to ask what is coming to you sometimes. Heritage tried to charge me for my payout recently until I reminded them I am entitled to a free payout by their rules.No big deal. You just need to stay on top of things when dealing with books.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    You just simply have to ask what is coming to you sometimes. Heritage tried to charge me for my payout recently until I reminded them I am entitled to a free payout by their rules.No big deal. You just need to stay on top of things when dealing with books.
    Agreed.

And FWIW, I've never been charged for my free payout by 5Dimes.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

never had a problem either...they advise me when my 30 days between freebies is up and available actually

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status
    BiGTonyHAHA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

yeah there trying to single you out out of the thousands of other ppl. big deal 40 bucks... your local probably costs more on vig.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Thanks guys. 5Dimes is one of my favorite books. I guess next time I get payed out I really need to push the subject of my free payout per month. Your right Tony, $40 is not a big deal. It's just the principle involved.