NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet Online Refusing to Pay Me Out, Stalling

Hello, I had a balance of ~$4500 on BetOnline. I have 5 off shore accounts and sometimes grab a better line there. I like to spread my action. In any case I decided to withdraw my balance on October 18th. I waited 3 days and still the money did not appear in my account.

I then e-mailed support and asked about the delay, the did not respond. I sent another e-mail Oct 25th, and got back this one sentence answer on Oct 30th:

Hello XXXXX.

Your payout will be ready for next week. We do apologize for the delay we cause you at this time.

Best regards,
    JP
    BetOnLine Payouts
    payouts@betonline.com

What the hell is that? It's now been over 3 weeks. Still no payment. I sent another e-mail Nov 5th, and got back another template e-mail stating to please be patient and wait another week. So now it's Nov 23rd and still no payment.

I am very disappointed in this "B+ book". I advise all players to stay away. I am filing a complaint and will keep you guys posted.

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow... that's brutal. Slow-paying seems to be the norm for BOL?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Is this a wire? If so, a month seems to be the norm there for that method.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Is this a wire? If so, a month seems to be the norm there for that method.
    where besides BOL does a wire take a month?

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

bet on sports, beted, betonline

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

BOL is a sinking ship...jump off while a raft is still available

NHL Pro Capper

No i always got payout within 48 hours. After doing a lot of research it seems they are broke and going down. Horrible.

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

I don't know if you read my thread but they're doing the same thing to me. They won't even process my wire saying they need time to verify things.... I keep getting copy and paste answers as to why it's taking so long. CS lies and says it will process by the end of the day. This is going on day 3 of that.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi NHL Pro Capper,

We haven't seen an email dispute from you come in yet.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Many people in management is the same team as BOS had. You do the math from there. This place is more like a D+ than a B+.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

My check payout request from November 11th remains "in progress" (not even processed yet), despite the fact that their site promises 7 days (regular days not business days) for the $50 fee. Nothing but excuses thus far from BOL. My complaint will be filed Monday and I'll start a thread against BOL that'll be bumped continuously until these jerks pay. B+ and recommended by SBR, what a fukkin joke.

psreed
    psreed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I had a similar recent experiece with INTERTOPS. Completely unreasonable, stalling on payouts, shifting the goalposts, restricting my bets. Appalling behaviour from a supposed industry leader.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see alot of threads where BOL doesn't pay. Glad that this forum is here to save people from opening an account at a fraud place like BOL. Best of luck to anybody trying to get payouts from them.

carltonbanks
    carltonbanks's Avatar Become A Pro!

good to have this thread here - would have def signed up with BOL as they seem to have lots of american sports markets - where else do you guys bet on nfl, hockey? sort of wish nba would start up but college ball is ok for now.

psreed
    psreed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I was looking at BOL a couple of weeks ago but since my recent bad experience with INTERTOPS and reading this thread I will definitely stay away. Thanks

NHL Pro Capper

I spoke to live chat and they promised me by Friday, if I don't get it i will open complaint. I am a very patient guy but this is their last chance. I feel sorry for that Greg guy where they stole 65k from him. $4500 is a lot, but not enough to hurt. 65 K would be a huge kick in the nuts. I don't know who owns this book or manages it but if they steal my money they better believe I just won't forget about it.

choo
    choo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2747

you dont smell like a pro

Beedub16
    Beedub16's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is the latest on this? I am still waiting for a **** payout for the same amount. They have said they sent it, its on hold at the bank, they would switch the method, but nothing. It has been approved for 7 weeks.