BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Pinny Cashout

minutes into my inst-deb account... fking MINUTES... not hours... Days... Weeks...

MINUTES!!!

Cliffs: Move to Canada....

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

It still baffles me how other books just cannot figure out that this is the best way to get more deposits.

BAUS

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Once UIGEA passed I said f\*\*k this and moved to the entire other side of the world. And yeah Pinnacle is by far the fastest. Odd because they're in so slow its like no pay mode now, but back in the day WSEX was the same. That was the first site I recall where NT and MB withdrawals happened before I even closed their cashier. Back then Bodog was second best though only took $1K bets and paid in about 30 minutes most of time. If had money at any of those three sites and needed to move it for a bet somewhere else, was never an issue. The good ole days - now pinnacle is the only site I know of paying that fast. Might be others but I don't use them. There are still plenty that pay same days so just a couple back up bets in MB works fine enough that it's not a big deal.

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

I second that. Every withdrawls from Pinny takes MINUTES!

Now we know why they don't offer bonuses...who cares when they pay that fast!!!

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

I'm in Canada, this is my second season betting sports (NFL CFB CBB) and the first season I've turned a profit worthy of a withdraw. I deposited using a pre paid CC.

How do I withdraw?

As I understand it, I need to create an account at a third party site to transfer money from my pinny acount, into the third party account, and then to my bank account. Is this correct?

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by crjohnson32 View Post
    I'm in Canada, this is my second season betting sports (NFL CFB CBB) and the first season I've turned a profit worthy of a withdraw. I deposited using a pre paid CC.

How do I withdraw?

As I understand it, I need to create an account at a third party site to transfer money from my pinny acount, into the third party account, and then to my bank account. Is this correct?
    Moneybookers yes, but you will not be able to withdraw to it unless you have made a deposit that way.

Another good thing about Moneybookers is that you can have a ********** (I assume it is available in Canada) linked to your Moneybookers account.

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Moneybookers yes, but you will not be able to withdraw to it unless you have made a deposit that way.

Another good thing about Moneybookers is that you can have a ********** (I assume it is available in Canada) linked to your Moneybookers account.
    so if I make a moneybookers acount, can I make a minimum deposit to my pinny account through moneybookers, then withdraw $1000 from my pinny to moneybookers?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

so if I make a moneybookers acount, can I make a minimum deposit to my pinny account through moneybookers, then withdraw $1000 from my pinny to moneybookers?
    Yes, i believe you just need a tie to them via that money service then they make it easy... I think...

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

I am fairly sure that would be OK, although it might be you have to rollover the the amount of the min. deposit first.

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    minutes into my inst-deb account... fking MINUTES... not hours... Days... Weeks...

Just so I'm clear, the insta-debit account is moneybookers right? Not a different third party site called insta-debit?

thanks for your help

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Just so I'm clear, the insta-debit account is moneybookers right? Not a different third party site called insta-debit?

thanks for your help
    No, they are different/separate.

Moneybookers is the most widely accepted/popular e-wallet worldwide.
    Insta-debit (to my knowledge) is barely used outside Canada.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Baffles me why people don't ask questions like this of the books themselves and get an answer which you can hold them to rather than seek answers on a public forum.

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

Quote Originally Posted by Duby View Post
    I second that. Every withdrawls from Pinny takes MINUTES!

Now we know why they don't offer bonuses...who cares when they pay that fast!!!
    they paid fast when they offered bonuses too, they dont offer bonues to have higher odds. It increased when they stopped with bonus

QQPALLADIUM
    QQPALLADIUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Baffles me why people don't ask questions like this of the books themselves and get an answer which you can hold them to rather than seek answers on a public forum.

then what would you do all day beside post and play catcher...