hawaiiboy396
    hawaiiboy396's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbg global

has anyone ever used these guys. i really want to go with them they are offering me a really good bonus. any htoughts on them

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Many of posters have commented mostly bad things about SBG Global (SBR Rated D-) over the years. Between the confiscations/thefts, slow pays and even changing rules in order to avoid pay winners. They are a book that I feel where the risk just isn't worth the reward, no matter how attractive the offer might appear. However if you choose to play at this establishment, I will be more than happy to provide the last recorded payout I have on file by SBR posters:
    SBR poster Halifax reports that he received payment for SBG Global (SBR Rated D-) on 1/9/09

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

You would have more fun if you go to the mall and throw your money in the fountain!

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiboy396 View Post
    has anyone ever used these guys. i really want to go with them they are offering me a really good bonus. any htoughts on them
    If you actually win anything they will steal your money. They routinely rob big winners. Sure they offer a good bonus, they know they won't actually pay you anything.

Bunch of ****ing liars and crooks. Yes, I am talking to you Eduardo Agami you mother ****ing piece of shit.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

crooks!!!!!!