SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Bookmaker.com ....

Graded my play wrong.

21001] MINNESOTA QBS MOST PASS YRDS +75½+160 (MINNESOTA QBS MOST PASS YRDS vrs AARON RODGERS MOST
    Score: MINNESOTA QBS MOST PASS YRDS(190) - AARON RODGERS MOST PASS YRDS(288)

Aaron Rodgers got 250, then the backup come in. The bet is Minnesota QBs Vs Aaron Rodgers ... should be a win.

I talked to the help desk, they said that the props department is closed and they will look at it tomorrow. if they dont fix it, i will file an SBR complaint.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

They will fix it, relax.

SportsPedagogy

I am relaxed. I just posted this here just incase. J have never had any trouble with bookmaker in the past.

appleman
    appleman's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hope they fix it for you it should be a win

pay on time
    pay on time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Graded my play wrong.

21001] MINNESOTA QBS MOST PASS YRDS +75½+160 (MINNESOTA QBS MOST PASS YRDS vrs AARON RODGERS MOST
    Score: MINNESOTA QBS MOST PASS YRDS(190) - AARON RODGERS MOST PASS YRDS(288)

Aaron Rodgers got 250, then the backup come in. The bet is Minnesota QBs Vs Aaron Rodgers ... should be a win.

I talked to the help desk, they said that the props department is closed and they will look at it tomorrow. if they dont fix it, i will file an SBR complaint.
    Did a smile appear on your face when the goober flynn ran out onto the field?

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by appleman View Post
    i hope they fix it for you it should be a win
    It was fixed !

Quote Originally Posted by pay on time View Post
    Did a smile appear on your face when the goober flynn ran out onto the field?
    I didnt realize it right away, After he had that big pass, i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..ooooooohhhh . thats not Rodgers