BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status
    BiGTonyHAHA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

sbr A+ covers C- any mods on here work for covers?

Any mods on here work for covers too. I feel like with the issues with offshore gaming nowadays when are going to shoot ourselves in the foot. at least sbr is a little more discrete. you go on covers ppl posting when and what time after 2 pm they picked up a deposit at **/**. and they mention the site they use how much and even sometimes the sender. And then when there is a problem they blab and snitch and berate the site of how shitty it is and air out any dirty laundry about the site they possibly can. Even here ppl should not even be posting chat with what site it comes from. Now is the time to be more secretive then ever about what method we use how we use it and what site we use it on. I just see too many bitchin about the site and giving every little intricate detail about the site they can and then when things finally do go there way... they are posting queer smiley faces with pom poms about how exciting they are when a post day earlier they where selling out the very site they just got paid from. if you agree with me thumbs up and can we please get something done?

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

nobody agrees with me here? we are all ok with this site and covers being infested with these ppl? when the ppl who keep there mouth shut have it ruined by the ppl who dont?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

agree - but people who think they got ripped off(even when they haven't) often find this site and just want some help and will just say too much, they learn in time what is exceptable to talk about. then there are the idiots. i've made this mistake myself. just say too much, going on and on, just becvause i am pissed about something.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

The majority of the people that you're describing are people new to gambling offshore. They come on a forum to rant and rave without having a clue as to how and why processor problems occur. Yes they often go into much more detail than necessary and we do our best to remove all processing terms as books have requested this from SBR. But it's impossible to keep up with when you have Angry Andy and his 30 merry ghosts all power posting in multiple threads. Best we can do is keep it as clean as possible and remind longer-term posters here that some words are auto-filtered for a reason. Trying to get all cutesy with deliberate misspellings isn't helping anyone. That's what the private messaging system is for... better yet, contact the book directly when you require specific answers.

trendon
    trendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3681

The matchup screens and other data on Covers is priceless. Everything else is worthless.

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

with the issues of ***************. now those ppl are converting to p2p and there posting chats from offshore sites about how there is alimit to how much they can get. everybody knows 950 is max on mostly any offshore site. but these ppl who are used to getting 4 digits in deposited in there bank acct. now can only get only 3 digits at a time and are complaining about it. you already see in forums espcially on covers ppl want to know **/** is asking them questions about multiple p2p transfers and already have questions about being blacklisted.i mean angry andy and his 30 merry ghost should be suspened from posting for a week or so and talk to a mod or something. i mean this site is like a secret society compared to covers. you dont think all these new influx of p2p lately raised eyebrows from the agencys that they recieved the money in. im speaking from expierence i not only been ratted out once but twice. and it jus amazes me how ppl jus think its ok to speak so openly about something the govt considers illegal. i would like to be involved in resolving this if possible.

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

trendon ur right the covers matchups are great. and shari i agree with you its all impossible to monitor all these ppl but it doesnt make it ok that those ppl might ruin it for the ppl who can keep quiet

pay on time
    pay on time's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiGTonyHAHA View Post
    trendon ur right the covers matchups are great. and shari i agree with you its all impossible to monitor all these ppl but it doesnt make it ok that those ppl might ruin it for the ppl who can keep quiet
    It would be my pleasure to ruin it for you. I was gonna stop posting chats but since thats what you want, I must continue.

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

you arent ruining it for me tough guy ur ruining it for yourself.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by trendon View Post
    The matchup screens and other data on Covers is priceless. Everything else is worthless.
    agree covers is the best for matchups and there scoreboard is faster than anyone in every sport, but for ratings and book review SBR is the only place I turn to

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

sbr is genius rating there books compared to covers. but as of right now osga has 1 up on everyone

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

haven't been to osga in a while. thanks for the reminder. will check them out again.

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

yea osga is great imo its like a union pay your dues and we will take care of you. there sponorless

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

OSGA promotes scams as they always have. Right now it's Wagerweb and SBGglobal.

pay on time

osga has wagerweb and sbg global as top sites. SBR has the two rated D-. Who's telling the truth? I don't know, never played at either book. I would of told you two years ago, SBR without a doubt, but don't know anymore with what I've been seeing with sbr. How do you keep betfair an A book when they've been giving the 3.1M player the run around? My trust in sbr has decreased over the past month I've been visiting the forum.

pay on time

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    OSGA promotes scams as they always have. Right now it's WagerWeb and SBGglobal.
    lol my bad bill. you must of posted right as I was. was thinking the same thing about webwager and sbg-global

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

whats wrong with wagerweb and sbgglobal?and how do they promote scams? im being sincere.

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Strong words from Bill. People could claim that BPhx was a scam and then we will start all over again with the discussion, so I guess between sites promoting sites, calling each other liars/scammers is just a sport.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by pay on time View Post
    osga has wagerweb and sbg global as top sites. SBR has the two rated D-. Who's telling the truth? I don't know, never played at either book.

SBG Global log & WagerWeb log - Some of the victims are SBR posters who can tell you their take. SBR ratings are a rating 'guide' that players won't always agree with. That's why the forum search and complaint record is easily available. Betfair is a unique one. They may be downgraded again.

Quote Originally Posted by erickvivar View Post
    Strong words from Bill. People could claim that BPhx was a scam and then we will start all over again with the discussion, so I guess between sites promoting sites, calling each other liars/scammers is just a sport.
    Any book that doesn't currently want to pay, or have enough cash on hand to pay balances is a scam. WSEX is currently a scam. Because they were advertiser in years past doesn't mean we promoted a scam. Speaking of BetPhoenix, OSGA currently promotes Betmania. OSGA are nice guys and wev'e worked together a few times over the years. They'll try to help players if they can.

When you take banners there will always naturally be a conflict of interests. Any website can say this product is #1 but they should say why their opinion is what it is. Players need to do the research and decide what means what to them and look at what has happened in the past.
    Last edited by Bill Dozer; 11-15-11 at 11:24 AM. Reason: added 2nd

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by pay on time View Post
    osga has wagerweb and sbg global as top sites. SBR has the two rated D-. Who's telling the truth? I don't know, never played at either book. I would of told you two years ago, SBR without a doubt, but don't know anymore with what I've been seeing with sbr. How do you keep betfair an A book when they've been giving the 3.1M player the run around? My trust in sbr has decreased over the past month I've been visiting the forum.
    That one is a really tough and I dare say unique case.

Betfair has paid in full the USD 3.5million to the PSP which was also the Master Account Holder in line with the players request. A lack of due diligence on the part of the player and on the part of Betfair in working with what turned out to be a bunch of crooks is the real issue. There is not enough information to decipher where the real responsibility lies.

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

ok bact to the subject any mods work for covers? or anything possible suspension for ppl not shutting there yap? covers is just absolutley so open its not even funny... u got ppl giving you the who what where when and why

trendon
    trendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3681

Meanwhile, as we sit here and fellate Covers for their more technical achievements, they still list the FIU/Va Tech game as not started yet. It's almost halftime, lol

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by BiGTonyHAHA View Post
    ok bact to the subject any mods work for covers? or anything possible suspension for ppl not shutting there yap? covers is just absolutley so open its not even funny... u got ppl giving you the who what where when and why
    Covers mods are actually volunteers unless they hired someone since last they said that.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Always check google http://www.google.com/search?q=sbg+g...ient=firefox-a
    SBG Global is a well known scam book.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Always check google http://www.google.com/search?q=sbg+g...ient=firefox-a
    SBG Global is a well known scam book.
    There you Go! Bottom line books like these sbr would never take their money and upgrade them just for the money.

Hence those who do promote scam books.

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

ill volunteer my services then.. getting rid of all the big mouth shitheads on here.

IrishStoner
    IrishStoner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Stupid thread.

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status

well put irishstoner. what about beautiful post contributing to this thread.