theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

Betonline paid in 11 hours!

Paid me 4xxx in 11 hours, they are improving!
    Since so many complain about betonilne, for me only carib and pinny pays faster than BetOnline. thats why they deserve this thread.

remember it dosent have to be betonlines fault it can be:

Customer, dosent manage to follow their rules, and blame it on betonline in this forum
    Customer, dont send Id and utillity bill, and blame it on betonline in this forum
    Customer, try to cheat betonline, get caught, and blame it on betonline in this forum
    Customer, dont manage to fill out the withdraw request form right, blame it on betonline in this forum
    Customer, have lost a lot at betonline, want revenge, lie about it in this forum.
    Customer, moves to another country, forget to inform their ewallet,ewallet locked, and blame bookmaker for slowpaying.
    Banks:Wires is passing many banks on the way to the customer, they delay ofen.
    Have i forgot something?

If u are old like me, u have seen all this reasons.

Im only saying, its dosent have to be betonline fault that 0.000001 % get slowpaid.
    And a bookmaker can improve, wich betonline for sure are doing the last 3 months.

For ewallets customers this bookmaker is great.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

For people requesting checks, BOL sucks. Your .000001% slow pay estimate is horribly off from what I read. Congrats on your quick payout, but don't assume everyone else is a fraud or somehow at fault for BOL's own poor payout and CS response.

theviking

Stop reading between lines!

Im not assuming anything,im just saying that some of the slow payouts dosent have to be betonlines fault. I dont know that, and u dont know that, how many that are betonlines fault. history has showed us that many complainers, has admit later, that it was their own fault! maybe u dont read that?

Ok, so u know how many customers betonline has?
    U probably dont and i dont, so dont tell me im horrible wrong!
    Thats why u also should understand that my 000000000000.1 persentage was just number for saying that, its probably veryyyy small compared to customers that gets fast paid in europe and all the ewallet countries.Did u read the moderator that said weeks ago, it was only 1 at the moment that was slowpaid in betonline? So i wouldnt be so sure who is wrong or not!
    And that it was only 1 then many of complainers dosent send a complain to make sbr help then. If their complain was for sure bols fault, i would have asked sbr for help, to make it go faster, if it wasnt, well then i would just complain on the forum and not asked for help, then bol would have told sbr that its my own fault, but maybe thats only me thinkin that way.....

Betonline are the only banners i have seen more than 3 months in europan big gambling websites frontpage, if it wasent working well, it wouldnt be there so long time, when they do marketing for 100 other bookmakers.
    Last edited by theviking; 11-14-11 at 02:53 PM.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17057

Maybe you should learn to read between the lines. The moderators work for SBR and SBR is paid advertising by your beloved BOL to keep them rated much higher then they deserve. I tend to believe the several people filing the complaints against BOL instead of a paid representative with an obvious conflict of interest. BOL is not the great Book you say they are, just average at best.

theviking

I try to avoid to read between lines, where i live women do that, and it leads to misunderstandings, like it just did, u just misunderstand me.

I understand they can be a overrated book for americans, , but its strange u dont understand, they can be great for europeans ....... Think outside your country man,usa is not the whole world, maybe they are to high rated for americans, but not for everyone who use e-wallet they are GREAT, cant u understand that? Mostly is americans who have problems.... U do know its more than twice as many europeans than people from usa.... they can have millions of happy customers in europe,like me, that get paid on time...... and thats why they are high rated.

Off course they most liklely get paid from betonline , but they most likely also get paid from advertiseing on a C book, so it dosent make sense what u are saying, they most likely get paid from most of the books they have banners for, even if they are low rated. They could overate a lot of C-D books then..... that other places are top rated....

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by theviking View Post
    I try to avoid to read between lines, where i live women do that, and it leads to misunderstandings, like it just did, u just misunderstand me.

I understand they can be a overrated book for americans, , but its strange u dont understand, they can be great for europeans ....... Think outside your country man,usa is not the whole world, maybe they are to high rated for americans, but not for everyone who use e-wallet they are GREAT, cant u understand that? Mostly is americans who have problems.... U do know its more than twice as many europeans than people from usa.... they can have millions of happy customers in europe,like me, that get paid on time...... and thats why they are high rated.

Off course they most liklely get paid from betonline , but they most likely also get paid from advertiseing on a C book, so it dosent make sense what u are saying, they most likely get paid from most of the books they have banners for, even if they are low rated. They could overate a lot of C-D books then..... that other places are top rated....
    How many threads are you going to make boasting about your great payout experiences at Betonline?

I have been slow payed by BOL several times this year and one of those times was a Book 2 Book transfer which cost me a 5% fee, even though they are free at every other shop that offers B2B, and was quoted up to 24 hours timeframe and did not receive it for 26 hours. I have performed many book transfers over the years and have never been charged a fee by any book other than Bookmaker and have never waited anymore than 4 hours. Book transfers have nothing to do with what country you live in.

I am not impressed by a book that is capable of paying in a timely fashion but only if you use 1 particular payout method I would rather see a book be competitive in the many methods of payout that all other books are capable of completing in reasonable time.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

More or less says it all that the OP believes such a standard procedure as actually paying a customer is worthy of profound awe and thread-instigating praise.....

theviking

I have only made 1. thread about this payout! And i compared 5dimes with betonline once. And no, i will not make many more,to many people here seems to like complaining more than happy news, im wasting my time jere, here, so u probably will not see any more post.

Im only talking about ewallets, not booktransferes, where do i say booktransferes? Yeah its not funny to pay fees for payout,but its fair in a way that they have it.

Its only fair, that people who find this forum from google, also should know that betonline have happy customers that are paid on time.
    I mean people never tryed betonline from europe is getting a totally wrong impression of betonline reading this forum. Because here are mostly complainers from usa, and many of them have never tryed betonline......

.Thats why i made this tread. not to make people jealous or something like that.

lol sorry for your 2 hours....

theviking

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    More or less says it all that the OP believes such a standard procedure as actually paying a customer is worthy of profound awe and thread-instigating praise.....
    It says that this forum is visited by people that has some kind of problem, but not all the happy customers, but i guess thats too hard to understand....