Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

I was mistaken when I thought sbo had decent limits for us sports

limits are quite sad ncaa 2nd half side $220..ncaa bb side $200

i realize you can rebet as many times as you want but what good is that when the line changes and you only like the play at that line/odds

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

SBO may be great for Soccer, but limits are pathetically tiny for many other sports.

Winner_13

there website looks so toyish

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    there website looks so toyish
    one of the best website designs there is

Winner_13

Its not a complaint. it just makes it seem like an arcade game..i thought they had higher limits

Jontheman
    Jontheman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4073

They're running in a way that they'll never have to ban you so what do you want from them? Their lines are very sensitive to even a small amount of money as they are not a US facing book and nobody outside the US gives a toss about NCAAB. They're not going to have an NCAAB odds dept or any significant volume; just copy a few lines and let the software line adjustment do the rest. Their other option would be to not offer any lines at all.

Pinny has similar limits/methods in sports for which it attracts tiny volumes - it's called sound bookmaking and risk management.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Jontheman View Post
    They're running in a way that they'll never have to ban you so what do you want from them? Their lines are very sensitive to even a small amount of money as they are not a US facing book and nobody outside the US gives a toss about NCAAB. They're not going to have an NCAAB odds dept or any significant volume; just copy a few lines and let the software line adjustment do the rest. Their other option would be to not offer any lines at all.

Pinny has similar limits/methods in sports for which it attracts tiny volumes - it's called sound bookmaking and risk management.
    Yes pinny does the same thing for tiny market, I remember 50euros bets for futsal or beach voley

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    one of the best website designs there is
    Agreed. The asian style design that SBO, IBC, 188bet etc. have is by far the most cleanest and fastest design out there. I wish Pinnacle would adapt similar system as well.