theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

betonline vs 5dimes. Betonline won!

Alot of complaints about BetOnline, and a lot of compliments to 5dimes on this forum.

I like them both.

I did a "test" the last 3 weeks.

The result was:
    Betonline paid faster than 5dimes, 6-7 hours faster (ewallet) 2 payouts on each
    Betonline had higher odds on the matches i betted at.
    Betonline gave 25 % relaod, 5dimes gave 10% relaod.
    Livechat same speed to answere , before betonline was slow, lately they are really fast answereing.
    Betonline gives u relaod bonus automatic, 5dimes u have to ask for it.

So for me betonline have even better rating than 5dimes right now.

Someone was sure betonline was a sinking ship, for me they are just getting better and better.
    Maybe 0.00000000000001 % got slowpaid in this bookie, but that dosent have to be betonline faults, they only
    have problem with wireing and checks to countries where its not legal, it can also be banks, or themself, not doing the withdraw request right. Or email their id before a week or 2.

So when somone writes betonline is a scam, that someone dosent know the differnce between slowpaid and scam!

d00d
    d00d's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish I could agree

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline better than 5dimes... Wow, that's comical

theviking

less comical than all the people that hasent even tryed beonline, but still seems to know everything about them, and still spread it like they have been in betonline for years.
    Its comic that people belive that at once a bookmaker has problem with one prosessor,then its with all prosessor, and dont understand they can pay fast with all the all the others.....

Its comic that people seems to think that all the customers that betonline has, is on this forum, and dosent think for one sec
    that they maybe has millions of happy customers, that dosent need help, and will never find this forum . The only few that need help, will google them and find this forum.

I find it very hard to belive all this complainers, that havent even tryed them. , when i have been with them for a long time, use them weekly, and have never had any problem.

Indiana40
    Indiana40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by theviking View Post
    less comical than all the people that hasent even tryed beonline, but still seems to know everything about them, and still spread it like they have been in betonline for years. . Its comic that people belive that at once a bookmaker has problem with one prosessor,then its with all prosessor, and dont understand they can pay fast with all the all the others..... Its comic that people seems to think that all the customers that betonline has, is on this forum, and dosent think for one sec that they maybe has millions of happy customers, that dosent need help, and will never find this forum . The only few that need help, will google them and find this forum. I find it very hard to belive all this complainers, that havent even tryed them. , when i have been with them for a long time, use them weekly, and have never had any problem.

BetOnline is aweful. Your grammar indicates you are not from an English speaking counrty. Maybe BetOnline is a problem in some areas and not others?

appleman
    appleman's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got paid in 2 days from betonline a good book and is was a **

theviking

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana40 View Post
    BetOnline is aweful. Your grammar indicates you are not from an English speaking counrty. Maybe BetOnline is a problem in some areas and not others?
    yes my english is very bad, for sure betonline is great for "ewalletcountries"
    Are u a customer of betonline, or u also just say so because of what u have read here?

Indiana40
    Indiana40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by theviking View Post
    yes my english is very bad, for sure betonline is great for "ewalletcountries" Are u a customer of betonline, or u also just say so because of what u have read here?
    I am a customer of BetOnline. I am in the US and unfortunately we have very limited choices in the US. BetOnline is awful for CS and terrible for payouts. There are some A+ rated options I believe players should be looking at before looking at BetOnline (in the US anyway). Hope this is helpful.