Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Question involving 5dimes + in live play

Okay so 5dimes offered Green Bay -300 ML IN-LIVE PLAY when they were up 14 during the 4th quarter against the Chargers. Obviously, this line isn't correct... but I decided to put some $$$ on it.... right after the wagered was confirmed, I checked the line again and low and behold the line was -3000.

Does 5dimes have the right to cancel my bet even though they accepted my wager?

I didn't wager that much money so if the bet was cancelled.... I don't care, but just for future reference I want to know what SBR would do.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

it will be canceled

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

They will almost certainly cancel it. Bet on bad lines like that often and they will more than likely boot you.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

tony god williams will not be happy with you

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuuck tony

he can go fuuck himself if he boots players doing that. he should be booting the prick that made the bad lines.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    fuuck tony

he can go fuuck himself if he boots players doing that. he should be booting the prick that made the bad lines.
    I agree, in a perfect world they should be held accountable for their mistakes, not the customer. Unfortunately the industry has never, and will never, see it this way.

To answer your question, yes they are within their rights based on their published rules to cancel your wager citing "bad line" in this situation, especially since it's so obvious.

Just a piece of advice......I've had a few of these issues with them and sometimes it takes a day or two to be noticed and/or corrected by them. So I would hold off on wagering any of your winnings from this wager, thus not putting your account in the negative when/if they make the correction.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Don't think you will get booted - but it will be cancelled.

quagmire
    quagmire's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're a weasel and should and will be booted!!!!! thats a rat move and to cry about it is disgraceful!!!!