jones24
    jones24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

One thing i hate about those how to win at sports betting sites

They always go one whole circle talking about how to manage your money, taking the best odds and blah blah. In short they aren't talking about the real thing that matters the most in sports betting. Making the correct bets.

Will the LA lakers beat the supersonics and by 30 points to win the game? Will man utd defeat liverpool and by 2 goals?

These are the only goddamn things that matter. Knowing the outcome.

Other shit like using 20% of your bankroll blah blah etc don't matter cos even if you don't win on any of your bets you won't be winning any money.

Let me give you an example. Suppose there's this bettor with a super play safe attitude. He only ever stakes 1 dollar on each bet and he has a bankroll of 1k. Now suppose he makes a thousand bets and they all lose yup he loses everything. No difference from the man that made a single bet with 1k and lost. Both of them lost.

What i need from these help guides is to give me the correct plays akin to a fortune teller. I wonder if there's actually someone out there that's able to get 90% of his predictions correct.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Maybe there is, and maybe there isn't someone who can nail 'em at a 90% rate. If I was able to do it, however, I wouldn't let anyone else know--I'd just collect the winnings and smile. Why on earth would some sports nut who could do that offer his services to others? It's not like he would need the extra income.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Jones you appear to be totally missing the point and getting sound professional punting strategy confused with tipping services.

I suggest you give up betting until the penny drops.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

anybody who had a consistently winning strategy wouldn't need to sell it. they could just use it, and make all the profits that way.

QQPALLADIUM
    QQPALLADIUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Jones you appear to be totally missing the point and getting sound professional punting strategy confused with tipping services.

I suggest you give up betting until the penny drops.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS EV+....

jones24
    jones24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Jones you appear to be totally missing the point and getting sound professional punting strategy confused with tipping services. I suggest you give up betting until the penny drops.
    Perhaps so but you know i read a few of their intros and there were talking and making something pretty simple more complicated. Like taking the lines and so much confusing jargon on bets like 1.85 and how much money they win in the long run. It's pretty simple that bets that offer odds like less than 2 require you to put in more money and you'll get less returns.

Yup i'm probably getting things mixed up. Even the best of us cannot predict the future even with the odds or the team news.

Tomato
    Tomato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Tomato would like to be your bookie.

RED
    RED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jones24 View Post
    They always go one whole circle talking about how to manage your money, taking the best odds and blah blah. In short they aren't talking about the real thing that matters the most in sports betting. Making the correct bets.

Will the LA lakers beat the supersonics and by 30 points to win the game? Will man utd defeat liverpool and by 2 goals?

These are the only goddamn things that matter. Knowing the outcome.

Other shit like using 20% of your bankroll blah blah etc don't matter cos even if you don't win on any of your bets you won't be winning any money.

Let me give you an example. Suppose there's this bettor with a super play safe attitude. He only ever stakes 1 dollar on each bet and he has a bankroll of 1k. Now suppose he makes a thousand bets and they all lose yup he loses everything. No difference from the man that made a single bet with 1k and lost. Both of them lost. e
    What i need from these help guides is to give me the correct plays akin to a fortune teller. I wonder if there's actually someone out there that's able to get 90% of his predictions correct.
    Nobody is a mind reader, nobody knows the outcome unless the fix is in & they know. everyone is just trying to bet the way they bet based off the info & stats they have. One may miss 10 & win 20 others may just miss, others may win one and lose 2. That's the way it is and that's the way it works, if you can do better then do it. If you can't use this site to get good in sites on games you are playing, then you need to learn to pick your own plays. If you don't like it then leave.