jones24
    jones24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Moneybookers rejected the money i sent in from my bookmaker!

Firstly i have been using moneybookers to fund my bookmaker Bet365 for a few months already. Everything has gone smoothly without incident until today. I withdrew money about 318 dollars back into my MB account but it doesn't show up. I then speak with a cso from bet365 and he tells me MB rejected the money. Since it's the weekend now so there's nobody on MB to answer my calls and i decide to file a complaint which i'm sure will only be reviewed on monday.

Additional notes: I use a service available on MB called Enets to fund my bet365 account as the money is instantly transferred to the bookmaker. I usually received my money on my MB account if i make a withdrawal in a matter of hours. It then takes around 2-3 days for the money to be received in my bank account when i withdraw from MB. PS my country of singapore seems to have banned CC deposits or withdrawals either to or from bet365 and MB BUT bank transfers to and from MB is still permissible.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

It is possible that Moneybookers want to do security checks on your account, which are not that unusual.
    Their Customer Service is fairly awful if you are not part of their VIP programme so just go through their help/email system and they should get back yo you fairly quickly.

Boleh?

xasapidis
    xasapidis's Avatar Become A Pro!

you obviously reached you transactions limits or your acc is frozen for standar security checks

jones24

Hey guys I received the money today and managed to withdraw to my bank account without incident. To xasapidis nope i have not reached my account limit yet. All limits have been removed cos everything is verified on my a/c and i still have a limit of 63kSGD. To FourLengthsClear that might be true i suppose MB still does make occassional checks even on acounts that have been fully verified who knows?

Oh yeah boleh is mostly used in malaysia since the language of administration is in malay, we don't really even use that word.

rookie
    rookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

What was the reason for rejection by moneybookers? Did you have to go through new security checks or did 365 just try it again and it worked? It will be useful info if you can share it if we have a similar problem.

IrishStoner
    IrishStoner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

That sucks bad.

jones24

Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    What was the reason for rejection by moneybookers? Did you have to go through new security checks or did 365 just try it again and it worked? It will be useful info if you can share it if we have a similar problem.

No reason given, it's the weekend and MB doesn't open. I asked 365 to give me back the money and then i made another withdrawal and it worked. Although this time round it took longer than usual to get my money back into MB probably longer than 12 hrs while it took a few hours to get it transferred last time.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by jones24 View Post
    Hey guys I received the money today and managed to withdraw to my bank account without incident. To xasapidis nope i have not reached my account limit yet. All limits have been removed cos everything is verified on my a/c and i still have a limit of 63kSGD. To FourLengthsClear that might be true i suppose MB still does make occassional checks even on acounts that have been fully verified who knows?

Oh yeah boleh is mostly used in malaysia since the language of administration is in malay, we don't really even use that word.
    Sure. I should have said "Can or not, lah!".
    BOL in getting things sorted.

jones24

I suppose you must have resided in sg for a period of time. Yup plain old singlish is accpted too but would probably look odd if not used by a local.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by jones24 View Post
    I suppose you must have resided in sg for a period of time. Yup plain old singlish is accpted too but would probably look odd if not used by a local.
    Yes. I lived in Singapore for about 5 years, but that was nearly 20 years ago.
    I learned all about Asian Handicap betting in the bars around Duxton Road before it was a common bet type for an 'ang mo'.

jones24

Ic well sg looks quite different today than it was 20 yrs ago.