Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Synbet/Pulsebet payouts

Has anyone received a payout in the last 2 weeks? Or had any real communication with them?

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

The answer is in the dedicated thread on rx. It is not pretty.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I have 8 open complaints against them, and I can't get any response at all.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Cliff notes. The books didn't receive any deposit money from processors who had run away. Advice players to charge back. I have not seen anything worse than this. Awful advice too.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

i do believe easystreet is about to be bailing out the players funds who are from rx. but i am not 100% on this.. but thats the rumor i heard.. if so, this is a class act thing to do by easystreet.. u have to give them at least a +1 on nice guy status even if u personally feel they ruled incorrectly in the cory case justin. if they dont buy the balances out, i would be surprised at this point basically.

-stash

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Has anyone received a payout in the last 2 weeks? Or had any real communication with them?
    I opened an account with them about 2 weeks ago. Received the 2 euros and placed a bet. I sent them a message regarding some rules for certain sports bets and I received an answer in about an hour. That's all my experience with them. I haven't made a deposit and don't intend to.