BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Need help from Bodog Becky.

I waited over two weeks for my check, deposited it the day I received it, and it bounced two days later.

This is starting to happen more and more often.

I don't really want to wait half of a month to get another check only to go through the process of wondering if it will bounce or not.

It's really frustrating. Is there a way to expediate the process of getting my money? I'm tired of calling Bodog and listening to them tell me to try and redeposit the check.

My bank keeps bad checks and why would I go through the agony again only to accrue more fees for a check that is obviously bad?

Please help me in this matter.

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I'm going through something similar. Fortunately (I guess if there's something fortunate in this situation), I will get a copy of both the bank's attempt to clear the check that failed and the check to send in to Bodog if necessary. I have 2 more checks on the way that I am more than likely going to sit on until this issue is fleshed through. I've been through something similar once before where the processor kind of got 'outed' as a masked company for a gambling site, and the site just had to use another blanket company to use to process the payments. Hopefully that is the case here, as well.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

BigDofBA - The best thing to do is PM her your account info. When she sees this thread, she'll ask you to send it so you may as well get a headstart.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I waited over two weeks for my check, deposited it the day I received it, and it bounced two days later.

This is starting to happen more and more often.

I don't really want to wait half of a month to get another check only to go through the process of wondering if it will bounce or not.

It's really frustrating. Is there a way to expediate the process of getting my money? I'm tired of calling Bodog and listening to them tell me to try and redeposit the check.

My bank keeps bad checks and why would I go through the agony again only to accrue more fees for a check that is obviously bad?

Please help me in this matter.
    Thanks for that, shari91! I know its frustrating, but bodog.eu is doing the best they can to get you paid out as quickly as possible. I know that bodog will cover any related fees- so no worries there- and your best bet is to follow the instructions that CS provides so they can issue another check ASAP. If CS is not helping to your satisfaction send me a PM with your account number and I'll ask a Senior CS Manager to get look into it.

Bottom line though is that you WILL get your money, I promise!

Thanks,
    Becky

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

bodog does alwqays pay and becky is veryyyyy pretty as a bonus

appleman
    appleman's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's football season alot of people making withdraws just be patient