bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

No-pay exchange AllSportsMarket closing; owner claims balances will be transferred

No-pay exchange AllSportsMarket (SBR rating D-) closing; owner claims balances will be transferred to company shares in new venture "soon"

AllSportsMarket owner outlined company problems in a message to balance holders but did not mention its failure to pay users. Players have been waiting for funds since 2007. The message states that AllSportsMarket will close due to legal issues and user account balances will be transferred to stock in a new sports investment exchange product in the future.

masp
    masp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have anyone News about this ? ....
    I had lot of Money at AllSportsMarket.com ....

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

http://thenewsportseconomy.com is the only current source of information I believe - see http://thenewsportseconomy.com/2010/...march-31-2011/

masp

Thank you, thats good News....
    But, i lost my LogIn and the Lost Password Option canīt help me :-(....

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

hope yall get your money.

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

Quote Originally Posted by masp View Post
    Thank you, thats good News....
    they want to give you either shares or debt in what appears to be a completely worthless company. not sure where the good news is.

masp

Better than nothing ....

Now i need still an eMailadress to contact ....

Santo

The site doesn't use ASM logins, you have to register a new account and just provide your real name in the relevant box to match account details.

I did OK out of ASM when they were operating, but in their current state they're more like a penny stock -- more hope that something happens than expectation - the idea was good, the execution was a bit too close to gambling hence some of the problems they had (other problems were their own doing).

masp

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    The site doesn't use ASM logins, you have to register a new account and just provide your real name in the relevant box to match account details.

I did OK out of ASM when they were operating, but in their current state they're more like a penny stock -- more hope that something happens than expectation - the idea was good, the execution was a bit too close to gambling hence some of the problems they had (other problems were their own doing).
    Oh, ok

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Do you guys really believe they will transfer your balance to their new company later afte closing?

Santo

Nothing to lose, just giving them info they already have.

masp

Is a withdraw also possible ?

masp

Code:
    Compliant former AllSportsMarket (ASM) trading account holders will  be offered two (2) options for the final legal settlement of open  balances:

1. Exchange of common stock in Crystal World Holdings, Inc. (Washington, D.C.) for trader cash and sports derivative contract open balances. This excludes ASMA1 which was previously conveyed. My personal CWH common stock will be used and exchanged at a rate of $2.00 per share. This assumes the scheduled 40 to 1 split and a minimum listing price of $2.00 per common share. Sports derivatives will be valued at last tick at market shutdown. These common shares will be drawn from my personal holdings and a legal document will be executed to convey the transfer. A full release of liability and agreement to full settlement will be required by each ASM trader accepting the offer.
    2. A debt instrument will be executed describing the total sum of cash and sports derivatives (at last market tick) payable on the books of Crystal World Holdings, Inc. owing the total original balance plus interest at a rate of 6% per annum from market suspension until fully paid. A full release of liability and agreement to full settlement will be required by each trader accepting the offer.

What is the best opinion ?

masp

So, now i take #2 and hope

masp

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    No-pay exchange AllSportsMarket (SBR rating D-) closing; owner claims balances will be transferred to company shares in new venture "soon"
    Is this the new Company -> http://www.oddsfutures.com ?

masp

Any news ?