Jan 09 payments and Supersoccer.co.uk review

Betdaq / $1350 / 3 days
    Betfred / $475 / 2 days
    Coral / $200 / 3 days
    Eurobet / $250 / 2 days
    Partybets / $2000 / 2 days
    Paddy Power / $1000 / 3 days

Supersoccer / $2000 / just withdrawn so not received yet

As there's no information on these on SBR from what I can see (?), a fuller account of my experience here; they work on the basis of you adhering to your country's laws on gambling. I'm in the UK where they are registered with IBAS and signed up no problem mainly based upon my friend's recommendation as he had received an e-mail stating they were offering UK horse racing and had removed 5p, 10p and 15p rule 4 deductions which sounded great.

They don't have e-wallet payment solutions at this time so I used my bank card to deposit. The site worked well and was very navigatable.

They have a £25 free bet offer and once you've placed your first bet with your own money, you email in your free bet which is unusual but they replied within half an hour to confirm it and it showed up in my statement as having been placed.

When you place a bet, you receive a bet receipt by e-mail which was something I liked.

I lost on my first horse bet and with my free bet but redeposited and had a few wins on the horses leaving me $1400 in profit. I tried placing a $50 bet and suddenly I was being offered $5 stakes. I picked out a few more horses I wanted and was offered the same. So I've withdrawn and will update when I receive my money, it's showing as having now been processed.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us all.

Supersoccer.co.uk appears to share the same IP with supersoccer.co.uk & supersocceroddsfeed.com. I have not read of any personal experiences from anyone besides yours, however I do know that they are part of the Super Soccer Limited family of books.

citlec
    citlec's Avatar Become A Pro!

Low to medium limits when you sign up but are quick to limit you if you are winning and withdrawing.

Ive never had a problem with getting my funds although i dont have my account anymore.

headgames
    headgames's Avatar Become A Pro!

To update, the above $2000 Supersoccer withdrawal hit my bank account 3 business days later.

Two more from this month:

Bet24 / $670 / 12 hours to Moneybookers
    Canbet / $480 / 2 days to Moneybookers

bigboydan

Thanks for following up on Supersoccer payout experiences. I was interested in finding out if they paid or not. I make a note of your second batch of withdraws for the monthly report.

headgames
    headgames's Avatar Become A Pro!

Final two payouts for this month:

Betdirect / $650 / 2 days
    Betfred / $450 / 3 days

Currently in xlbet and will most likely make a withdrawal there next month to see how it goes. Experience so far has been fine in terms of website use, some of their soccer odds are okay from time to time. Although they currently have Moneybookers, it's not integrated into their site meaning you pay the charge to send money to them and it can take some hours for them to manually adjust your balance.
    Last edited by headgames; 01-28-09 at 01:49 AM.

bigboydan

Looks like you did very well this month sir, congrats.

I'll note your latest info accordingly. Once again thanks for sharing your experiences with us all.