Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Get it together Betdaq.

Once again offline.

Once again, a sign saying "We are Currently Off-Line.
    We apologise for any inconvenience caused. "

And once again, the incompetents don't bother to state when they expect to be back up, even though this is probably planned maintenance.

Keep on being #2 Betdaq.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

hey scooter what is betdaq like? other than this unexplained maintenance, are they usually decent?
    what's liquidity like in the markets? I'm thinking about changing over to the dark side since BetFair hit me with the premium charge.
    Don't really want to change if they haven't got their act together over there though.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

tommygun - "other than this unexplained maintenance, are they usually decent?"

Yes.

Just annoyed that they never bother to state what time they expect to be back online.

Also posted that because I thought someone might know what the plan was for today.
    They're back up now.

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    tommygun - "other than this unexplained maintenance, are they usually decent?" Yes. Just annoyed that they never bother to state what time they expect to be back online. Also posted that because I thought someone might know what the plan was for today. They're back up now.
    Ok good to hear, but my main point is, are they good for liquidity, both in-play and before a match?

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Ok good to hear, but my main point is, are they good for liquidity, both in-play and before a match?
    Their Asian Handicaps for football (soccer) are quite good pre-match. In-play not so much.
    For other major sports, volumes are maybe 10-15% of what you would expect at Betfair.

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Their Asian Handicaps for football (soccer) are quite good pre-match. In-play not so much. For other major sports, volumes are maybe 10-15% of what you would expect at Betfair.

That is a shame, I just went on the Betdaq website and looked at a few markets and was a bit dissapointed with the total amount matched. For example: AC Milan v Parma on Betdaq has $15,000 matched. On Betfair this same market has $217,000 matched.