Astros148
    Astros148's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

5dimes is at it again pulling shaddy shit off

this is coming from a HUGE 5dimes supporter , always have been supportive but now there putting up fake dates n times so people will wager on them for action when they know the games dont start at this time.

5dimes posted couple of cricket lines for tonight and i was up and bored so thought id get some action in. i waited around n see the matches didnt start so i look up the information and the matches dont start for couple of days....really? you're telling me 5dimes didnt know this? i contact them and a second later they fix it...wonder what they were waiting for...

so now i have my money tied up for another couple of days cuz these retards wont void my bets when it was there fault.

bunch of scums. so when you guys make bets be sure to double check with numerous sources to see if there the legit sources and not just traps to get action on.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

If you bet on a match with the wrong listed start-date, I'm sure they would void those wagers if you asked. Their rules might even require it.

Astros148

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    If you bet on a match with the wrong listed start-date, I'm sure they would void those wagers if you asked. Their rules might even require it.
    hmmm i asked them and they said they would not void it, any information on this?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Astros148 View Post
    hmmm i asked them and they said they would not void it, any information on this?
    You may need an act of God to get this rectified.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

nope.. they will not void it for you.

Astros148

what scums. posting false times for action

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

they have voided a similiar issue for me before, but i got tony involved, and he took care of it

tdog1986
    tdog1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Justin7- I have filed a complaint with the SBR forum and have asked for SBR_John, Bill Dozier and yourself with help in getting answers from 5dimes while the players are being lied to.

Why havent you responded to one thing involving 5dimes lying?

Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Tdog is out of control.

Maybe you should go start another thread about 5dimes lying.....7 hasn't been enough.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by tdog1986 View Post
    Justin7- I have filed a complaint with the SBR forum and have asked for SBR_John, Bill Dozier and yourself with help in getting answers from 5dimes while the players are being lied to.

Why havent you responded to one thing involving 5dimes lying?
    As I told you via pm, send me a thread link and I'll read it. I haven't seen anything suggesting 5d lies though.