alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

jmillionz

Quote Originally Posted by jmillionz View Post
    Ok wolf so im still waiting on mine and it was requested on the 17th. They informed that there was a delay and that if it isnt received in my account by Monday then i should contact them and they will handle it and have it put back into my account. At that point i would just do a couple P2P's since its only $2300. In the meantime i received a wire and check both requested Monday, received yesterday and today. Also requested a check wednesday and it scheduled to arrive Monday. Im not worried cause they dont steal, never have. I will update again on monday. Oh, one more thing.....If i have to hear 5mike5 sucking them off any more im gonna find him and smack him across his neck. Mike we know they are a very good shop, among the best considering todays situation in the industry but jesus christ ENOUGH already. Every time i turn around there is a 5Dimes logo with a big prick hanging off it and your lips are clearly around it!!! Get a grip dude, we KNOW that they are a solid book!
    So if you're taken this many withdrawals in such a short time it can only mean one thing..you are "Winning"
    Kindly pm me your daily plays or what threads do you post your picks in daily?

ah yes 5Dimes be good place...no payout worries...slower than norm...maybe a different processor.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hey guys - Just in case you didn't see this posted

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    5Dimes mgt confirmed a few payouts had to be resubmitted by their processor. As a result of the delay, they'll be offering each effected player the next withdrawal through this method free of charge.

First 12