foster.rand
    foster.rand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

I can agree with most of you that I should have read the rules but I would like to educate all the people thinking to open an account with them to stay away and even if you do open do not touch the bonus.
    Can someone please tell me why is sports.com so lowly rated as compared to betonline.
    Seriously these are the positives which I can compare right now:
    1.Dedicated page on the website where you can see bonus amount earned,spent,past bonuses everything related to that.
    2.Option of fortifying the unused bonus with no Penalty whatsoever-Why can't Betonline give this option?I am ready to let go all my bonus winnings if they can let me withdraw but they just want me to play more so that they can recover back there bonus with the juice.
    3.Flat 10% Bonus on every deposit with no stupid features like send an email to get bonus,know the status of bonus(rolloever@betonline.com)
    This way you any way loose 2-3 days to withdraw.
    3.Option of getting an email when they cancel you withdraw for any reason.I have tried withdrawing from betonline 3 times and after couple of days of no action I have to myself login to the website and check why my withdrawal is cancelled.How much time does it take to send an email saying it was cancelled?
    4.I have made deposits over 25k over the past 2-3 years at sports.com/allhorseracing.com and never once got more charges than I authorized them.
    Ya I know it was my mistake to open an account with them but I had opened only as a backup account and have lost 1000$ not by wagering but by making a bad decision to open an account with BETONLINE.

footballfanstan
    footballfanstan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Still no wire from Betonline and still no word from Lou. If Lou can't even get in contact with BOL management in the past few days about this you HAVE to downgrade them. This is turning into a joke.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by footballfanstan View Post
    Still no wire from Betonline and still no word from Lou. If Lou can't even get in contact with BOL management in the past few days about this you HAVE to downgrade them. This is turning into a joke.
    Hi bud,

We've exchanged a few emails - you know I'm just a stone's throw away. =)

I'm expecting an update from management today.

footballfanstan

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi bud,

We've exchanged a few emails - you know I'm just a stone's throw away. =)

I'm expecting an update from management today.
    Lou I wasn't criticizing you at all, I was merely pointing out you would think BOL would contact you of all people right away about this. I apperciate what your trying to do for me I just feel like BOL is a stonewall as of right now.

Indiana40
    Indiana40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lou, looking forward to hear if you can get any answers from BOL Management. If they do not respond to you please let the board know this book will be downgraded. The number of compaintes should trigger a downgrade, yes?

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
    I was told I would have my 10K wire today , but nothing has arrived. I'll be talking to them again in the morning and no doubt will be filing a complaint form yet again !!
    Still no wire received and they now tell me I should have by Nov 2nd !!

Going to file a complaint right now

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Still no wire received and they now tell me I should have by Nov 2nd !!

Going to file a complaint right now
    my withdrawl is still whiten the 7-10 day time period (barely) and have been told NOT to expect delays and that they are currently not experiencing delays.

Indiana40

Still no wire received and they now tell me I should have by Nov 2nd !! Going to file a complaint right now
    This is getting worse. BOL has more complaints and wires outstanding than I can add up over previous months. I am not sure if a complaint to SBR helps because Lou is getting nothing back from BOL management. It looks like there is a group of us expecting wires from BOL (mine is 3.5K and 21 days old). Ideas anyone? I think at a minimium people should have a better idea of the lack of service and specifically in payouts BOL is very poor.

Indiana40

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    my withdrawl is still whiten the 7-10 day time period (barely) and have been told NOT to expect delays and that they are currently not experiencing delays.

Bubba, did you do a wire and did BOL say or even better write to you saying they are not experiencing delays? I have in writting their committments for payment that have not be true.

footballfanstan

Well guys the good news is I picked up my 1,700 p2p from BOL today with no problem. The bad news is they have no idea when I will receive my wire but guesses from them currently range from tomorrow night til NEXT Friday.

I've put an email out to Lou to see if he heard from them today as he expected. This is turning into a mini disaster.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana40 View Post
    Bubba, did you do a wire and did BOL say or even better write to you saying they are not experiencing delays? I have in writting their committments for payment that have not be true.
    after reading these threads i have asked multiple people from betonline, through chat, email and phone (including alex) about expected delays and i have been told to expect 0 delays with this type of withdraw every time i asked l (i cannot mention the type because i got warned by mods after using the word last time. its the 7-10 day max withdrawl)

typical response (from october 24th on my october 17th requested payout):

me: have betonline cliets been having delays for there payouts recently?
    Sophia: No sir, your payouts are on time

footballfanstan

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    after reading these threads i have asked multiple people from betonline, through chat, email and phone (including alex) about expected delays and i have been told to expect 0 delays with this type of withdraw every time i asked l (i cannot mention the type because i got warned by mods after using the word last time. its the 7-10 day max withdrawl) typical response (from october 24th on my october 17th requested payout): me: have betonline cliets been having delays for there payouts recently? Sophia: No sir, your payouts are on time

Umm Bubba reading thru this thread you should be able to tell telling the truth isn't Sophia and most other BOL CSReps strong suit. They tell you what you want to hear. I was told up until the 10th day taht mine was going to be on time. I was then even told up to the 15th day that it was still going to be on time I just wasn't counting the days right. It took it being a whole 6 business days latebefore they even acknowledged it was indeed late by a week.

bubba

Umm Bubba reading thru this thread you should be able to tell telling the truth isn't Sophia and most other BOL CSReps strong suit. They tell you what you want to hear. I was told up until the 10th day taht mine was going to be on time. I was then even told up to the 15th day that it was still going to be on time I just wasn't counting the days right. It took it being a whole 6 business days latebefore they even acknowledged it was indeed late by a week.
    i would think most clients prefer the truth

footballfanstan

Well the truth is right now its taking a little over a month it seems to get a wire from them. We had a SBR user get one on here which you can find his thread after a crazy 35 days or so. Lou is doing his best to help but I don't think BOL is telling him very little it would seem. I assume its just a massive processor problem. As I said I've now gotten 5 payouts of at least 1K via p2p in the time that i requested my wire payout. This tells me they aren't hard up for money or anything just have an awful processing situation right now for wires. Problem about that is they should update everyone. Literally the reason I requested the wire to begin with was because the CSR told me I would most likely have my money by Friday (it was a Monday when I went to request it).

Indiana40

Here is my latest chat with BOL online (Oct 26th 4:00 Central). For background, My wire request is 21 days old. There is a delay! I have 3 chats and 3 emails promising payment to no avail (I am good at keeping detail . If anyone has an message from BOL their wire payments are on time I would love to see it! I am waiting on Lou to get feedback from BOL management. Bubba, I like you were told 0 delays. Can you please send me a private message on the method of withdrawl? Thx TR

Hi! Welcome to BetOnline! How can I help you?
    You are now chatting with Jay
    Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK494019923547X. Please record it in case of pending issue.
    Jay: Thank you for contacting BetOnline Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    Tony: Hi Jay, I have a previous case LTK494019795622X and was promised my wire would be in my bank account today. It has not arrived. Can you please check?
    Jay: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment...
    Jay: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you...
    Tony: ok thx
    Jay: I will be right with you...
    Jay: thanks
    Jay: Could you please confirm me which payout are you referring about?
    Jay: Is it the wire request for $1000? (this was in August)
    Tony: $3500 from Oct 5
    Jay: ok, one moment
    Tony: Jay are you still there?
    Jay: Yes sorry for the delay
    Jay: Waiting for confirmation.
    Tony: ok thx
    Jay: I will be right with you...
    Jay: Tony, I've just received confirmation from a supervisor saying that they have already contacted our third party processor on regards your wire payout.
    Jay: We are waiting for their reply.
    Jay: We will make sure to contact you once we receive a response from them.
    Tony: ok thx. Just to clarify there is no response to the date of my wire withdrawl and no expected payment date. Also wanted to clarify that it can take up to 10 business days for wire withdrawls per management (on your website). My wire withdrawl is now 21 days after requested and approved by Betonline. I want to make sure I have stated the above correctly?
    Jay: Yes and I understand your concerned but we will need for them to get confirmation from our third party processor.
    Jay: I have forwarded this to our supervisors and upper manager for them to know about your situation.
    Tony: thanks Jay
    Jay: You're welcome.
    Jay: thank you for your patience
    Jay: we will get back to you as soon as possible.

bubba

did recieve a payout this evening for 2500 (a tad late but im fine with it if it clears). just waiting on the 1 for now which is still withen the 10 day window

footballfanstan

Lou got back with me tonight. Not sure how much of it he wants publically posted but I'll say he spoke to BOL management who acknowledged wire delays. They are working on getting him a time table on wires and it seems he's going to be able to get me the option of switching my payout to a P2P which I would take. I'll keep yall updated and thank Lou for doing his work on this.

footballfanstan

Any of you other guys waiting for a BOL wire hear anything from BOL or Lou today?

footballfanstan

Guys I'm glad to report that at 245pm eastern today the Bet online pending wire for 2005 dollars has hit my account. It took just about a month and was a bit of a headache but it got to me.

I hope the rest of you BOL players waiting gets yours today or in the near future. Keep us updated.

Oh and a shout out to Dwayne who was the only BOL CS rep who actually kept their word and made a few things happen.

Also, big thanks to Lou for contacting BOL's management on my behalf. They were willing to go to a P2P payout had their processor not gotten me my wire this week.

Absolutelyonfire

Still no wire received and they now tell me I should have by Nov 2nd !! Going to file a complaint right now
    BOL just informed me funds should be with me this afternoon or at the lastest tomorrow.

Let's see if they can keep their promise this time.

I'll let the board know either way

obeebs
    obeebs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im still waiting on my 8k request that was made on the 7th and approved on the 10th. On Tuesday I was told it would arrive today. If it does not I will contact BOL again this evening. Ill let ya know how it goes.....

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

It took me about a month to get it. Gonna get my cash and go. Book has going under written all over it

footballfanstan

Anybody else get their payouts?

d00d
    d00d's Avatar Become A Pro!

when I make a bet there, I consider it fake money. I feel like I will never see my bankroll there.

I dont get nervous with action, because I am sure I will never see the money. I have almost met my rollover too

obeebs

Anybody else get their payouts?
    Lou talked to BOL management and they informed him they expect it to hit today. Ill let the board know.

Absolutelyonfire

BOL just informed me funds should be with me this afternoon or at the lastest tomorrow. Let's see if they can keep their promise this time. I'll let the board know either way
    Surprise Surprise !! Still no funds from BOL despite their latest promise. Now being told Monday - highly doubtful unless it was sent today

Funny how there is no mention of Betonline payouts on home page of SBR , and no downgrade. Guess SBR doesn't have to wait a month to get paid by BOL !!

Indiana40

Surprise Surprise !! Still no funds from BOL despite their latest promise. Now being told Monday - highly doubtful unless it was sent today

Funny how there is no mention of Betonline payouts on home page of SBR , and no downgrade. Guess SBR doesn't have to wait a month to get paid by BOL !!
    Surprise Surprise !! Still no funds from BOL despite their latest promise. Now being told Monday - highly doubtful unless it was sent today Funny how there is no mention of Betonline payouts on home page of SBR , and no downgrade. Guess SBR doesn't have to wait a month to get paid by BOL !!
    No payout here either as promised. I did get an email from BOL cashier that my wire had been processed and to expect funds on Monday. We will see. This is the 4th payment promise I've had and I am tired on being lied to. I hope we all get paid and then on to a better operation. Cheers!

obeebs

Indiana40 and Absolutelyonfire.....did your payout status on BOL change from "approved" to "paid"? Mine did and still nathans....

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Indiana40

Quote Originally Posted by obeebs View Post
    Indiana40 and Absolutelyonfire.....did your payout status on BOL change from "approved" to "paid"? Mine did and still nathans....
    Obeebs, Yes mine went to paid on Friday. BOL told me to expect payment on Friday and latest on Monday. Sure, Right

footballfanstan

Funny thing is guys, I was paid and mine still hasn't actually gone to paid. So not sure about that. I think they just guess whether or not somebody has been paid.

Absolutelyonfire

No, but I received a payout 3 weeks ago which still shows as being approved but not paid , and also received email 2 weeks after payout was sent to notify me as such, so I would say this is meaningless

obeebs

I did a live chat on Friday and I asked about the paid status. The guy provided a 5 digit tracking number. I asked what kind of tracking number it was and he told me it was "what he had in the system for my payout". Haha. Im confident the payout will show up but there seems to be a disconnect between the departments about how to effectively communicate when to expect a payout. 4 different chats, 4 different answers. If they could just find a way to be consistent and up front with players about delays I think they would find they received far fewer complaints and would likely achieve a higher retention rate of members. Unfortunately, I dont know that the current atmosphere for US players permits this. An unfortunate sign of things to come for US players Im afraid.

Hopefully tomorrow is payout day for all of us waiting!!

Absolutelyonfire

Wow !!! I don't believe it but my wire just arrived exactly 3 weeks to the ay after my request

obeebs

Nice Absolutelyonfire. Nothing yet for me. Hopefully Im next!!

First 1234 Last