traviscurrie
    traviscurrie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jetbull - help required

Opened an account with Jetbull and i'm having a few probs receiving my winnings. I lodged 100 euros and received a free matched deposit.

I had a 200 euro single turning my balance into 380. All these transactions occurred on 30-12-2008. I then e-mailed them my id documents as rqe'd.
    According to the t's and c's you gotta turn the bonus over 5 x at 1.5 with a minimum treble each time.

I understood this but by my reckoning i should be able to withdraw 1-my initial deposit (100)
    2-the profit from my initial deposit (90)
    3-the profit from my bonus bet (90)
    TOTAL 280 EURO

This would leave 100 euros bonus left to turn over by their terms listed above.

I would be grateful if anyone could let me know what their experience of these morons is. Their customer service is non existent.
    I WOULD ALSO LIKE A PHONE NUMBER FOR THEM IF POSSIBLE

tomwakefield
    tomwakefield's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your reckoning is wrong.

Term 11
    It is not possible to apply for the withdrawal of funds before all the conditions of the deposit bonus are met.
    Since you haven't completed the €500 wager requirement, you can't withdraw funds, whether deposit, bonus or winnings.

traviscurrie
    traviscurrie's Avatar Become A Pro!

cheers tom i suppose there's no excuse if you can read. In my defence i've been e-mailing them for 7 days before i gotta reply. you get 10 days to fulfil the requirements. Draw your own conclusion.