DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

hiding fee for withrawals

Look at this table and watch the table for neteller-withrawals.

I look in the table and never in the bottom of the page(which says different)

http://www.10bet.com/10BetClient/Inf...ticleID=1&st=1

This company is not alone with this joke.

Most companies have no fee at all and I stay with them in the future.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this what you are referring to sir?
    First withdrawal in each 30 day period is €1. Subsequent withdrawals will be charged a 3%-8% fee.
    The are just passing along the NT fees to the players is all. It's definitely within their rights to do so. With that being said find another book to your liking in order to avoid the fees in the future.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

right or not Bigboy.

I stay away from this company from now.

This how it was for me;

deposit 1750$ bet it all on Man uinted vs Middlesb because I saw 10bet was highiest here. price 1.279 (best other got 1.26) United win +488$

If I bet with a book with 1.26 in price I win 455$ in wins.( No fee for withrawal)

10bet took 30$ in fee for my first withr(I recieved 970) They gonna take about 40$ more for my next withrawal.

So just count my winnings 488$ -70$ =418$ ( Thats 1.238 in real price compared to most books take No fee to the price 1.25-1.26)

whats worse is that they try cheat their customers to hide their fee in the bottom on the page, and not in the table(That 99% of the customers look in)

Thats my point.

Karla
    Karla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DIF View Post
    right or not Bigboy.

I stay away from this company from now.

This how it was for me;

deposit 1750$ bet it all on Man uinted vs Middlesb because I saw 10bet was highiest here. price 1.279 (best other got 1.26) United win +488$

If I bet with a book with 1.26 in price I win 455$ in wins.( No fee for withrawal)

10bet took 30$ in fee for my first withr(I recieved 970) They gonna take about 40$ more for my next withrawal.

So just count my winnings 488$ -70$ =418$ ( Thats 1.238 in real price compared to most books take No fee to the price 1.25-1.26)

whats worse is that they try cheat their customers to hide their fee in the bottom on the page, and not in the table(That 99% of the customers look in)

Thats my point.
    I get your point. Maybe it is deceptive in a way. But as BBD said, it is the company's right and they have the option to let the player shoulder this. You can always look for another book that process this for free. Most likely it would be asian books. Check out mansion88, 12BET and 188BET. All of these are good books (as far as i have heard). Good luck brother!

lolmoneys
    lolmoneys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

The sites pay Neteller fees for DEPOSITS, not withdrawals, so if anything they should be charging fees for deposits.

Of course, there's no point in playing at a site with these kinds of fees when 99% of all sites have free deposits and withdrawals.