taika
    taika's Avatar Become A Pro!

any expierence with jetbull lately ?

aim trying for one month now to withdraw money from my jetbull account. but no luck at all !

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are so unlucky!
    I receive payout via MoneyBookers before few days.
    Trya to upload required docs.

taika
    taika's Avatar Become A Pro!

hi, I did everything so far what they asked me to do , my docs are ok they have my account details etc.....
    10 days ago they told me that it takes 2 - 5 days before the money hits my account and on friday 02/01/2009 they told me that the financial teal is checking my case !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? and of course they hardly answer my mails. to give you an idea I have been waiting for EUR 4.200 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boost2Boob
    Boost2Boob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jetbull = Shitbull

I registered at Jetbull and deposited more than 100 euro but they gave me only 88 in bonus, I was promised 100.

Well, I fulfilled my bonus wagering and asked for a payout.

They promise within 48 hours and if not u should contact customer support. But customer support says that even though they can contact the one responsible it doesent help!

Anyway I have been waiting for over five days now. I also complained at Moneybookers and they said they have never had any issues with this merchant before? Ignorant or lyiing that is the question!

Below is the latest chat, just a warning for those who dont like long posts, u can stop reading now.

------------------------------------------------------

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'H*'

H*: Hello

H*: welcome to Jetbull live chat.

H*: You are talking to H*

H*: How can I help you?

Klumpfisk: hi

Klumpfisk: do u work for jetbull or do u work for a company that works for jetbull

H*: I am working for Jetbull. What is your question?

Klumpfisk: do u have phones where u work?

Klumpfisk: if that is the case

Klumpfisk: then i want u to call the account manager

Klumpfisk: and tell him to send my money to moneybookers

Klumpfisk: on the site i have been told it should only take 48 hours

H*: We do not have a phone support. I will check your account. One moment please.

Klumpfisk: i have been waiting more than five days

H*: We count only working days. However, I can see that this transaction is in our finance department and will be send as soon as possible.

Klumpfisk: i have heard that before

Klumpfisk: do u know who is the one responsible for payouts?

H*: The only contact person for you is the support department or the chat. However, we can not see more than that it is in finance department to be checked. Every transaction need to be checked case by case.

Klumpfisk: i asked u, do u know who is responsible for payouts

Klumpfisk: how can u help me if u dont know the name of this person or can contact him by phone

H*: Sure I know who is responsible. I told you that the only contact YOU have is the support or the live chat.

Klumpfisk: ok then i want u to please contact him now and ask so kindly to send my money now

Klumpfisk: 48 hours i was told on the site and now it is five days

H*: The finance department is working on it already. It need to be checked and will be send as soon as possible. That is all I can tell you unfortunately.

Klumpfisk: so when the site says that i should contact live chat if i havent received my money it is just bullshit because u cant help me

Klumpfisk: because u cant call the one who is responsible

Klumpfisk: do u have the possibility to contact the responsible for payouts right now

Klumpfisk: or does he sit in a bunker where no one can reach him?

H*: Sure I can contact them.

Klumpfisk: ok then please do it and kindly ask them to send my money now

Klumpfisk: because i have been told that i will get it in 48 hours and i havent received them in five days now

Klumpfisk: so i think i am entitled to complain

H*: I told you already that the funds will be send to you as soon as possible. There is no need for me to contact them, as I can asure you they will do it as soon as possible anyway.

Klumpfisk: as soon as possible is now

Klumpfisk: just contact them

Klumpfisk: i was told within 48 hours and u havent kept that so just contact them now

H*: I have told you already that I will not. I totally understand your point, but I can not do anything. It it takes 5 days that is not usuall, but this is different from case to case.

H*: Usually it takes only 48 hours.

Klumpfisk: what is the use of a live chat if people cant get their things solved right away and answers to their questions instantly

Klumpfisk: then the live chat is worthless, dont u think so?

H*: In your case, I agree, I can not do anything. Correct. However, there are a lot of things I can solve and answer here in the live chat.

Klumpfisk: ok good for other customers to know that live chat has not the possibility to help people get their money

H*: Is there another question I can answer you?

Klumpfisk: u can start with fixing the first one

H*: I told you that there is nothing I can do for you.

Boost2Boob
    Boost2Boob's Avatar Become A Pro!

Money received from Jetbull

I received my money now from Jetbull. If it was me, SBR or Moneybookers that made it happen I dont know. Thanks anyway. And this proves that u can get ur money out of Jetbull.

asedgrezhg
    asedgrezhg's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have once got money from jetbull and now wait for my over 4000 euro since 10 days!!!