gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

5Dimes Payout Question

Has anyone requested a payout via check from 5Dimes and not received it within the 5 day window? If so, did you receive it late? I'd like to understand the process and what I need to do on my end to get paid.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Always takes about 3 days for me. Not sure what you mean by "what I need to do on my end". You don't need to do anything except make a request.

If you have any specific questions, you should ask 5dimes directly.

gshock1

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Always takes about 3 days for me. Not sure what you mean by "what I need to do on my end". You don't need to do anything except make a request.

If you have any specific questions, you should ask 5dimes directly.
    Thanks.

it typically takes 3 days for me too. This is now Day 7. I went on their web site to see what the policy is but there are no answers. I just hope I get paid and there is no funny business.

John Dough

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Thanks.

it typically takes 3 days for me too. This is now Day 7. I went on their web site to see what the policy is but there are no answers. I just hope I get paid and there is no funny business.
    Sounds like you haven't even contacted them about it. Ask them what the delay is.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

you sure dont have to worry about 5dimes paying u, thats 4 sure

noties
    noties's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6638

I have looked under payouts AND rules and can not find

the minimum amount 5dimes will send by check for a monday free payout ?

NOTIES

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by noties View Post
    I have looked under payouts AND rules and can not find

the minimum amount 5dimes will send by check for a monday free payout ?

NOTIES
    no idea bout check...i just use p2p and its 100.00 min. im pretty sure

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

what is p2p?

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Quote Originally Posted by davidchong View Post
    what is p2p?

M-oney-Gram or W-estern _Union

5dimesbouncCheks
    5dimesbouncCheks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    you sure dont have to worry about 5dimes paying u, thats 4 sure
    That is so not true. I have $25 000 in checks in my bank account from 5dimes. I recieved $3000 checks twice a week for a few months. Now every week, i'll get notice from my bank, that one has bounced. They are total welchers. I'm tired of hearing people to talk so highly of these jerks. They wont even explain anything to me. They lie, they hang up on me, they're as crooked as anyone when they start to lose. They are making me jump through hoops right now, just to get money i won fair and square.

5dimes will screw you eventually. I got about $70 000 out of them in the last few months and now i'm finding out they just bounce the checks because my bank has a 30 day hold.
    Am i the only one they're screwin around???

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's amazing to me that if you were dealing with such high amounts, that you wouldn't just pay a small and comparatively negligible fee to get the money P2P to you with W*E*stern U**nion or M**oneyg*ram and have the CASH sent directly to your HANDS. Instead you decide to deal with CHECKS AND BANKS?

Not a wise move for any winning player. I'm pretty sure they have P2P in almost every country on the planet.

5dimesbouncCheks

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMung View Post
    It's amazing to me that if you were dealing with such high amounts, that you wouldn't just pay a small and comparatively negligible fee to get the money P2P to you with W*E*stern U**nion or M**oneyg*ram and have the CASH sent directly to your HANDS. Instead you decide to deal with CHECKS AND BANKS?

Not a wise move for any winning player. I'm pretty sure they have P2P in almost every country on the planet.

would be no problems if they weren't welchers. I use bank of montreal and the wire info the teller gave wasnt good enuf for 5dimes. They lie cheat steal; they once told me they were goin to send me a card which was goin to allow me to take out 2500/day. never happened, kept phoning them, marty in accts seemed pissed off when he realized i was still taking money out.

5dimesbouncCheks

i was receiving 1000 / week **. also.

5dimesbouncCheks

** means **

5dimesbouncCheks

WTF w*e*s*t u*n*i*o*n

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 5dimesbouncCheks View Post
    That is so not true. I have $25 000 in checks in my bank account from 5dimes. I recieved $3000 checks twice a week for a few months. Now every week, i'll get notice from my bank, that one has bounced. They are total welchers. I'm tired of hearing people to talk so highly of these jerks. They wont even explain anything to me. They lie, they hang up on me, they're as crooked as anyone when they start to lose. They are making me jump through hoops right now, just to get money i won fair and square.

5dimes will screw you eventually. I got about $70 000 out of them in the last few months and now i'm finding out they just bounce the checks because my bank has a 30 day hold.
    Am i the only one they're screwin around???
    i only get p2p weekly like clockwork...i dont mess with the processors checks...i like the cash in hand in 24hrs...so i dont know about checks, i like p2p way too much (p2p CANT bounce)...and ive NEVER had a single problem getting p2p at 5dimes...GL

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen

would be no problems if they weren't welchers. I use bank of montreal and the wire info the teller gave wasnt good enuf for 5dimes. They lie cheat steal; they once told me they were goin to send me a card which was goin to allow me to take out 2500/day. never happened, kept phoning them, marty in accts seemed pissed off when he realized i was still taking money out.
    5mike5 is dead on. Why are you bringing your wire information into this. Just have them send the CASH to you via W*ESTERN U*NION or M*ONEY G*RAM and you'll have no issues. You don't need to provide ANY banking information whatsoever.

i only get p2p weekly like clockwork...i dont mess with the processors checks...i like the cash in hand in 24hrs...so i dont know about checks, i like p2p way too much (p2p CANT bounce)...and ive NEVER had a single problem getting p2p at 5dimes...GL

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen

You give them your name, address (can even be a phoney, they only check the NAME on your validly issued government ID) - and then in 24 hours you call them back for a reference or control number.

Then you walk down the street to your local checks cashed office, or W*U or M*G location (I'm sure there are plenty all over Montreal) and you show them your ID matching your name, and pick up the CASH in your hand.

gshock1

I've been told that I can't file a loss claim until 10 business days have passed. I'm very skeptical here guys.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

exactly why i never get checks from offshore processors...future refrence stick to p2p withdrawls...cash always better than a paper check...and no bank involvment

John Dough

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    I've been told that I can't file a loss claim until 10 business days have passed. I'm very skeptical here guys.
    Nothing to be skeptical about. Every book has processor issues from time-to-time. 5Dimes has been around forever and is rated A for a reason. They may limit winners, but they're not out to rob anyone. Try to relax. 10 days sounds reasonable to me.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

thanks to everyone in this thread. for the info

5dimesbouncCheks

5dimes only lets you take out 950usd w^u.
    Just talked to 5dimes they say theyre having problems with their 3rd party processor. They wont accept my image of the bounced check that my bank gave me. More 5dimes bullshit

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

5dimes only lets you take out 950usd w^u.
    Just talked to 5dimes they say theyre having problems with their 3rd party processor. They wont accept my image of the bounced check that my bank gave me. More 5dimes bullshit

i got 690 m//g and 950 w//u this week...get a m//g AND the w//for 950...even without the 3rd processor(up to 2500 w///u) i got OVER 1,600 combined this week......stick to p2p... checks from offshore processors bounce everywhere to often for me..cash is aLWAYS king and never a problem getting it either..stick to p2p GL
    Last edited by 5mike5; 10-13-11 at 12:52 PM.

John Dough

i got 690 m//g and 950 w//u this week...get a m//g AND the w//for 950...even without the 3rd processor(up to 2500 w///u) i got OVER 1,600 combined this week......stick to p2p... checks from offshore processors bounce everywhere to often for me..cash is aLWAYS king and never a problem getting it either..stick to p2p GL
    You must love paying those P2P fees... and you have an extremely off-base opinion of how often checks bounce.

No judgment, everyone should do what works for them and I'm glad you've found your preference, but to say no one should use checks is silly. Some people have taken hundreds of checks over the years, including 2010-2011, and never once had a problem.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

the fees arent bad at all...30 bucks flat fee for w//u(even the max.) and 60 for max m//g...and of course the 1 a month is free...so yeah thats not bad at all for me

and yes p2p is MY prefernce and i have also done wires and checks long ago...but alot of people also have checks bounce frequently from offshore processors...personally, i like cash in hand and dont fool with banks at all...but i agree, its prefernce

but when dealing with cash from p2p, theres are no possibility of bouncing anything

gshock1

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Nothing to be skeptical about. Every book has processor issues from time-to-time. 5Dimes has been around forever and is rated A for a reason. They may limit winners, but they're not out to rob anyone. Try to relax. 10 days sounds reasonable to me.
    How legitimate are these ratings? Does SBR offer assistance if needed? I'm nervous as fuk because I have a large balance with books. Id use a local, but mine got busted in a big sting operation and now is facing time.

jmillionz
    jmillionz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

I just received a check from them today. Requested Monday received today. It was from a Canadian bank but from one of their US branches it appears. Deposited it today in the ATM, will wait and see if it clears, i fully expect it to being i have never had an issue with checks from 5dimes, also waiting on 5k wire requested monday not received yet, check was for 3k. Only been with them for a few months and have never had a problem. I have used every withdrawal method and gotten paid every time within the time frame. The only reason i dont use p2p every time is they only allow me to request the green option (figure out which one that is) every 8 days which kind of sucks but i understand its so that no flags are raised, so its a smart play on their part to keep that option running smoothly. The only thing i can say about anyone having payout issues there is that i dont quite understand it being ive been paid every time so its hard to believe they would pick and choose just a few people to stiff. They have no history of such behavior from what i have gathered on many forums and with my few months of being there.

MARVEL
    MARVEL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

I just signed up for 5dimes this week. Requested a check last week from bodog. I'm hoping that 5dimes is good, love their site so far. I would rather have a money transfer than a check, especially with all the people complaining about bounced checks.

QQPALLADIUM
    QQPALLADIUM's Avatar Become A Pro!

red flag with canadian checks...had one b/f from sia...bank wouldn't touch....just do p2p

gshock1

Quote Originally Posted by jmillionz View Post
    I just received a check from them today. Requested Monday received today. It was from a Canadian bank but from one of their US branches it appears. Deposited it today in the ATM, will wait and see if it clears, i fully expect it to being i have never had an issue with checks from 5dimes, also waiting on 5k wire requested monday not received yet, check was for 3k. Only been with them for a few months and have never had a problem. I have used every withdrawal method and gotten paid every time within the time frame. The only reason i dont use p2p every time is they only allow me to request the green option (figure out which one that is) every 8 days which kind of sucks but i understand its so that no flags are raised, so its a smart play on their part to keep that option running smoothly. The only thing i can say about anyone having payout issues there is that i dont quite understand it being ive been paid every time so its hard to believe they would pick and choose just a few people to stiff. They have no history of such behavior from what i have gathered on many forums and with my few months of being there.
    Thanks for the post. I haven't had any issues with payouts in the past. What date did you request payout on Oct. 3 - Oct. 10

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

yes p2p the way i go as well...especially since u can get 1 w//u AND a m//g every 8 days...and w//u method is very cheap

jmillionz
    jmillionz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Deposited the check last night, it has already cleared my account. Still have not received my wire. Hey Gshock, i requested both on 10/10.