mhp4lyfe
    mhp4lyfe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betislands #1

I just want to begin by saying how refreshing it has been to finally find a book that is completely 100% the best around. I started off small deposit to see what kinda of treatment I would receive and I have been nothing but COMPLETELY SATISFIED with them. I have already received my first payout Free of Charge the same day of request. The Staff has been absolutely hands down the best I have ever delt with. Ryan and Nick have been the best account reps I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I can be 100% honest when I say cash out your other accounts and play here if you want honest lines and AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE. This book is the Shyt and I will only recommend my friends here now.

Betislands #1 fan
    Last edited by mhp4lyfe; 10-10-11 at 06:02 PM. Reason: gave wrong name for one of the reps

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by mhp4lyfe View Post
    I just want to begin by saying how refreshing it has been to finally find a book that is completely 100% the best around. I started off small deposit to see what kinda of treatment I would receive and I have been nothing but COMPLETELY SATISFIED with them. I have already received my first payout Free of Charge the same day of request. The Staff has been absolutely hands down the best I have ever delt with. Shawn and Nick have been the best account reps I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I can be 100% honest when I say cash out your other accounts and play here if you want honest lines and AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE. This book is the Shit and I will only recommend my friends here now.

Betislands #1 fan

I agree with you 100%. Who the hell is Shawn?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBRforum

Many of the posters here on the forum seem to be please with BetIslands (SBR Rated B-) sir.