jason1971
    jason1971's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have read alot of things abouit gtbets

i have read alot of things abouit gtbets i know i am a newbe here but they gave me 10$ for free and now i have it up to over 200$ now do you think i will see any of the money from this site
    Last edited by jason1971; 10-10-11 at 10:24 AM.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Yes, i have read that people have been paid from here.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

They likely have a limit on winnings from promo accts.

Find out what it is (100, 250 or somwhere between) and get out.

Not saying the place is shady, just not time to take chances on startups.

Any payout at this point is pure profit for you so run as fast as you can to pickup those funds.

jason1971
    jason1971's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hope to get it up to 300$ so i can cashout wester union wonder how long it will take them to send me my money

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by jason1971 View Post
    i have read alot of things abouit gtbets i know i am a newbe here but they gave me 10$ for free and now i have it up to over 200$ now do you think i will see any of the money from this site
    How did you get the $10 freeplay? I signed up there recently and they didnt offer me anything like that

dstinger01
    dstinger01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

If you research GTBets on this site, you will see they have issues, so play with caution. I have been told that since I have a new profile here, my advice and thought sharing is not that relevant (which makes me laugh), but there are many posts from the people who run this site that say the same about them, so the choice is yours, bottom line. THEY HAVE PROCESSOR ISSUES, no two ways about it. I hope some day they work them all out, WE ALL MISS THE OLD VIP, but there are many other options out there that don't have this drama, why go down this road at all right now? Like you, I got a small bonus, and turned that into 5 figures +, but it was scary to get my money from them and I had to fight for every dime. I gave gotten both p2p payouts from them, and one check FedEx, but it was like pulling teeth to get it.
    I may be new to this site, but have many years doing this, so I can tell you it is tricky enough to win, why complicate things more with a new book with a questionable history, and well documented processor issues? To me, a book can offer all the free plays and bonus plays they want ... that is how they suck you in, hello??? What should matter most is how they pay out, and treat their customers ... right? It amazes me with all that is written about them on here lately, people still want to dive in head first, but we are gamblers so I guess that is all part of it. HA!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

gtbets are poser and YES they have already had many issues and only been open a few month...they are not even close to vip.com, which is what they want every1 to think they are, but they are not....already had processor issues and therrible CS issues...just read the threads, they speak for themselves...i was 13 year member at vip, they called me and tried to sucker me in, but when i found out VIP had nothing to do with gtbets except some managers, i said no way...thank god i did