cutter2225
    cutter2225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Bet365 Situation

Today I wanted to play some different wagers then I normally do so I checked some of the props on running backs and quarterbacks at 365. They had Fred Jackson listed at +333 as leading rusher among a group of four or five others and I liked him vs who the others were and for quarterbacks they had kevin kolb at +500 again vs four or five other QB's on the list so I decided to dabble on both. After the wagers were confirmed and I made a few regular plays I figured I best get the list of RB's and QB's I had wagered against. When I checked my wagers I noticed no other players were listed other then the one's I wagered on, then I noticed the players were listed vs all RB's and QB's in all 13 games today. Am I right to assume that both Fred Jackson +333 and Kevin Kolb +500 would be a helluva lot higher if against all players in all games?

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Speak to them on Live Chat and ask them to confirm who else was in each group - I really dont think you will get screwed over on this bet whatsoever, but for peace of mine then makes sense to know who you are cheering against etc