Nguyen
    Nguyen's Avatar Become A Pro!

BEWARE: Sportsbegging.ag

Sportsbetting.ag is a huge scam!!! Everyone here should think twice about opening an account with these goons.

It's been a month now since I requested a withdrawal of over 3200. Obviously, these goons do they want to pay up. They keep on giving me the same excuse, stating "We are waiting for an answer from our payment department."

After two weeks of waiting around, they reversed the funds into my account and never gave me a reason why there was an issue with the withdrawal. Anyways, so I requested another withdrawal and waited around for another two weeks. Still nothing in my bank.

It makes clear sense to me that they are waiting for new deposits to come in before cash out winners. These goons are a scam and please do not fall for their attractive bonuses. There is a reason why they offer such high cash bonuses: it's because they often do not pay winners!

I have already filed a complaint with SBR regarding this issue. Waiting for my winnings.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

We are working on trying to resolve this matter for you. Please bare with us why we inquire to them on your behalf to find out what the real problem is.

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

just sit tight.
    they recently spammed with a 100% re-up bonus.
    i am sure there will be enough donks piling in, so this should secure your payout.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Wires typically take 4-6 business days for me from Sportsbetting, and for higher amounts than that. Checks are typically in the 12 business day range.

Relax, you'll get paid.

BAUS

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Slow pay book,.but you will get paid. Ive always been paid by these guys, although late..still get paid.
    Just hang in there,.next time go with book that has faster withdrawals.

Nguyen
    Nguyen's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is a huge risk when betting with these guys. There is no surprises if they go bankrupt and just take the train on everyone.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

beg for mercy

chefshelleypogue
    chefshelleypogue's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope all goes well I am trying to get a withdrawal too. I do not care if it is late at this point I just hope we get our $$$$

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Received another payout from Sportsbetting.ag today. Took 1 week.

BAUS