Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

bodog makes me sad and angry

I can't even do a simple college football parlay. Pittsburgh and Michigan.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well if Bodog (SBR Rated A) isn't a offering what your seeking then might I suggest finding a new book. Below are a few books that I feel comfortable recommending to you to play at and while your at it earn some extra rewards by becoming an SBRpro.

5Dimes (SBR Rated A+) is the flagship of the 5Dimes family of books and offers a wide selection of wagering options as well has some of the other things you are seeking. Also they offer a nice variety of options in regards to bonuses.

Bookmaker (SBR Rated A+) is part of the Cris family of books and caters to both the professional and recreational players and also offers a wide selection of wagering options.

BetIslands (SBR Rated B-) is independently owned and operated and run out of the jazz facilities in San Jose, Costa Rica. The use the DGS software and just recently added mobile gaming to their platform. Even though BetIslands is a rather new book it is run by a very well respected man within the industry for many years who has deep pockets and is always gracing his presence on the SBRforum to make sure his clients are being treated fairly by his staff.

All the books I've mentioned above are currently in good standing.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Yeah, I just tried Bodog last week. Terrible lines and very few options. They do not even have most college football halftime plays. I could'nt believe it. 5dimes has a million options and lines.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

bodog doesnt offer a lot of things and they have so many circled lines so often. this book is really lacking. it should not be A. lots and lots of books offer much more.

still good for betting a few dogs. (if theyre even available)

its a bigtime downgrade from whatever book youve used previously.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

But they always pay fast. Even with betting limitations, I think they're rated high because to date your money is safe, but all their circled games can be frustrating.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Dan There are other A and A+ books that you never recommend, are they bad?