gle100
    gle100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsbetting.ag trying to avoid payout

I am being dicked around by Sportsbetting.ag for the last 3 weeks to receive a payout request.

First, after their standard 3 day waiting period where they wait for problem gamblers to cancel their payout request, they reversed my request and nobody even contacted me to tell me why. I asked and was told that they require images of my identification and a Moneybookers screenshot of my deposit to them. No problem, I sent them in that day and made a new request.

Obviously you must wait another 3 business days for the new request so that you have ample opportunity to cancel the request. Once again, without any contact for reasons why, my request was reversed. I contacted them again and was told they need a bill sent to my address (my drivers license isn't good enough???) and another Moneybookers screenshot with my profile information (just say so the first time!). Fine, I sent them off immediately and made a new payout request.

Now I am contacting them myself every day to make sure the documents are good enough and avoid further delays and am told I must wait "hopefully" 24-48 hours for their verification team to look at the documents. Well an electronic copy of my **** bill sent to my address was not good enough (nor was my drivers license) to verify my address. They need a utility bill and told me an electic bill or phone bill would be acceptable. Furthermore, they now said they need front and back picture of my **** which I did not even use to fund the betting account. Obviously, I am pissed of by these demands, but they are holding my money hostage.

I send in the CC images and an electronic copy of the electric bill and begin contacting them each day to confirm that the documents are received and my payout will be processed. Next I am told that the electric bill is not good enough and they need a copy of the phone bill as well to confirm the phone number on my account. Obviously, I have to submit a new payout request and wait for 3 more business days while they hope I cancel the request and start betting again. Lol, like I will ever place another bet there again.

All of these documents are being required to send a wire to a bank account in my name. I have never experienced anything like this and it seems they are trying to either not pay me or accuse me of identiy fraud or something. Either way, it is offensive and extremely intrusive. The government requires less for a passport to be issued. I am now waiting 24-48 hours for them to look at my phone bill and will not be surprised at this point if they start asking for more documents - asking me to jump thorugh more hoops.

After this experience, I would strongly recommend that people avoid this book. I asked them why they didn't email and tell me what happened when my requests were declined and they lied to me and said they did. I asked them to re-send the emails and the customer service rep JD Harper said he did and then refused explain why I wasn't getting them. He blamed my email account and then insinuated that I was hiding something which I interpreted as an accusation of some sort (I have kept a transcript of our conversation).

In my opinion, demanding extensive documentation while holding a persons money as randsom is outright abuse. They have more than enough to verify who I am so I can only conclude they are attempting to avoid or delay making payments. Stay away form this book unless you are prepared to send 10+ documents to them and they have more info on you than the government.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't say I'm surprised these types of actions have occurred to you however, if you feel if you are in need of some assistance then please fill out a complaint form and one of my colleagues will be inquire to them on your behalf about this situation sir.

gle100
    gle100's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cannot see how you can assist me aside from maybe elaborating on why this type of treatment does not surprise you?

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

one more time - sportsbetting.ag (or com or whatever) is a scam operation and is unfortunately overlooked by SBR rating.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

the only problem i've had is limiting bets to $5 where i beat them and letting me have high limits where i have been losing. haven't asked for a withdrawal in awhile. will ask this week. not expecting any problems. but longer time frame, than in the past is expected also.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I can't say I'm surprised these types of actions have occurred to you however, if you feel if you are in need of some assistance then please fill out a complaint form and one of my colleagues will be inquire to them on your behalf about this situation sir.
    Whats your beef with sportsbetting.ag BBD?

You do realize that they are not a part of the Jazzette group right?

Nguyen
    Nguyen's Avatar Become A Pro!

GLE100: The same thing had happened to me. I requested a wire transfer and they canceled the withdrawal after 3 weeks. Funds was back into my sporstbetting account. SBR needs to help us out here.

Nguyen
    Nguyen's Avatar Become A Pro!

But if it is just the documents that they need, they will cash you out as soon as the documents are verified.