dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

Anyone can give me their opinion about bookmaker?

I have an account almost everywhere, matchbook, wsex, 5dimes, betjamaica, thegreek and bodog. I live in u.s so no pinnacle.

I only have money now in 5dimes b/c i withdrew from wsex and matchbook since i lost so much and did not want to put any more in it.

Well i am very interested in taking advantage of bonuses but thegreek says i am not eligible for a reload. I was interested in bookmaker b/c of their 20 percent freeplay bonus and i heard it was a free payout a month. Is this true? The thing is i wager on 5dimes now but i rather accumulate something... like betting when it goes towards a bonus or anything that is good for me.

However, i heard some negative things about bookmaker such as it takes so long to receive the money and also that they are now charging money to withdraw and it is something like 75 dollars?

The thing is i bet 100-200 a game so i am not the type of person to spend this much money on a withdrawal. I also bet ncaa totals so i would like another book along with 5dimes so i can get not worst lines since most books move the lines around the time RAS posts his plays.

I also asked about Legendz but people say that book is horrible for NCAA totals and that is what i mostly bet on now. I lost around 6 dimes in MLB chasing like crazy and betting huge ML favorites and got crushed. so I am just staying with NCAA totals now.

Matchbook doesn't have totals so right now i have no money on it. WSEX now charges 50 dollars for book to book transfer even to matchbook which is horrible though they give 1 free payout per month. I also heard Bookmaker charges $200 for book to book transfer which is insane.

I just heard bookmaker was a scum book yet some people say it is good. So... how are the payouts and everything else? I know it is horrible for baseball but i dont bet baseball anymore. Do they really charge you $75 for a withdrawal now?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

Bookmaker does offer some nice reload bonuses, however it's always best to check with them in order to make sure you qualify for them. Now as far as their free payout per month goes. They do offer that, and you can qualify for a free overnight check if you have enough loyalty points, however if you have used up your free payouts during the month the processing costs do become a bit excessive.

dynamite140

How long are the free payout per month checks? I heard 30 days at least? Is that 30 days or 30 business days?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

30 days is correct sir.

dynamite140

someone said you can do ACH for only 15 dollars so you dont have to wait 30 plus days. Is this true?

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

dynamite, take a look at the promotion n links forum for my thread

dynamite140

where is that ringemup?

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

scroll down to the promotion n links zone thread is freeplay

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Bookmaker's payouts have fees that make you feel like you're getting shaken down. When you get a bonus from them, set it aside. Think of it as reimbursement for the fees and hassle later.

That said, Bookmaker has a fantastic reputation. They pay, they don't screw people, they take big bets, and they tell winning player to "bring it on". If you win at sports, this is a must have book. There are 3 books I view as better than U.S. banks - Pinnacle, TheGreek and the Cris family (which includes Bookmaker). For serious players, all three of these are mandatory.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

I am loving the sister book DSI with the loality points. There Customer service is Great.

The fee for a check is 55, but you will get it the same week you request it.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree pimike. DSI feels better.

Dont be a fool like I was. I had doubble accounts with CRIS and Bookmaker and make doubble bets. They dont liked that and cut my limit quick with both CRIS and Bookmaker, (to very small amout)

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

My limits have been cut in half by BookMaker...

robert715
    robert715's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big fan of Bookmaker. I've gotten paid promptly every time. Between 2-7 days.

crinkle
    crinkle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1890

I don't believe bookmaker cuts bettors limits.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The Greek, BetJam, or Intertops pays out faster! But their software looks the best compared to those books.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    My limits have been cut in half by BookMaker...

robert715

Requested a $5000 wire today. Fee was $80. The funds were already removed from my Bookmaker account. I'll keep you guys informed as to when it hits my bank account.

therber2
    Barrels of whiskey
    therber2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, bookmaker has that reload bonus, BUT read the fine print. There is a 5x rollover or a 3x rollover. If you don't know what that means, you probably don't want to take them up on those offers.

Otherwise, bookmaker isn't bad. Justin is right you have to be topnotch to beat this bookie, but they will pay; for me, playing bookmaker is like training on sand though.

robert715

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Bookmaker's payouts have fees that make you feel like you're getting shaken down. When you get a bonus from them, set it aside. Think of it as reimbursement for the fees and hassle later.

That said, Bookmaker has a fantastic reputation. They pay, they don't screw people, they take big bets, and they tell winning player to "bring it on". If you win at sports, this is a must have book. There are 3 books I view as better than U.S. banks - Pinnacle, TheGreek and the Cris family (which includes Bookmaker). For serious players, all three of these are mandatory.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say Justin knows his SHIT!