advessel
    advessel's Avatar Become A Pro!

betcity.ru?

Very good options for euro basketball and hockey. Pinnacle is limited. For instance no Lithuania basketball offered today. Bet365/Ladbrokes have everything but have poor limits. A friend recommended betcity.ru but I find nothing good or bad on them. Anyone with experience?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xhoni.konomi

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betcity (Not Rated) is owned by BetCity. They're primary language is Russian and based on what all I've read about them there a pretty useful out for tennis and live bet type wagering. Oh, and yes they do pay.

Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

That's a very good Russian online and offline bookie with excellently rich lines.
    They do pay, but may low your limits if you use to win. And keep in mind they don't suffer multiaccounting.

advessel
    advessel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the info. I will give them a try.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Winpro View Post
    That's a very good Russian online and offline bookie with excellently rich lines.
    They do pay, but may low your limits if you use to win. And keep in mind they don't suffer multiaccounting.
    Any time delays that you've noticed sir?

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Looks interesting. odds are ok, but they don't accept moneybookers??

And it seems like they accept US players.

Winpro

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Any time delays that you've noticed sir?
    I haven't noticed any delays. I order a withdrawal at website today and go to get cash at some their office tomorrow. As of ewallets, they don't accept Moneybookers but do Web$.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

do they take debit cards?

Bizzen123
    Bizzen123's Avatar Become A Pro!

debit cards to russians. are you real man?

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzen123 View Post
    debit cards to russians. are you real man?
    That thought had crossed my mind.

brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

Hy i am looking to open acount at betcity but i am not from Russia.
    What is best option to deposit there?
    I only find ******* that cover my region where i live for possible deposit,is it secure because i never use it before?

Winpro

Quote Originally Posted by King_Suckerman View Post
    do they take debit cards?
    I think you could use the eco-card system for that purpose. The way how to use it is described here: betcityru.com/pays.php

brankica023

I think its only way how you can use it because all other options are only for russian people or country in CIS.i ll try deposit tomorrow by eco-card and let you guys know how it pass.

bullock
    bullock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I think its only way how you can use it because all other options are only for russian people or country in CIS.i ll try deposit tomorrow
    by eco-card and let you guys know how it pass.
    Do you have any news?
    Eco seems to be better option than Web$, right?

brankica023

Still nothing,i have small problems to open eco-card,as soon i get it i am opening account,i open at panbet for now and i am very happy with it,all professional and good,today i request first withdrawal and they ask me my documents and verification pass in 30 min and they made payoff in one hour!

Winpro

Panbet is an international project of the Marathonbet betting company, one of the leading in Russia. But in my opinion, Betcity is a little better.

brankica023

I finally open my account at betcity,i ll let you guys know how it ll be in future.
    Winpro:marathonbet also accept players from all europe?

Winpro

brankica023
    Yes, it does now. They have an english version of website and accept Euro, USD, GBP via Moneybookers.
    All odds are the same as at Panbet.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

I heard about they cut limits too fast. A friend of mine was limited to 23 euros. Would be nice if SBR rate this bookie.

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

They added moneybookers as payment method.

"From January 11, 2012 it is possible to deposit funds into gaming accounts via Skrill (Moneybookers). It allows to transfer money from **** or ********** plastic cards, bank accounts.
    It is possible to deposit funds into your gaming account via Skrill (Moneybookers) if you have your current account in US dollars and euro.
    For more details see the section "Transactions"."

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anybody know how long does it take to withdraw money to Moneybookers or eco card,it doesnt say at their site.

jozomir
    jozomir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

To Mb in few hours

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doing business with russians is bad idea in a long run cause something always happens in the end and you will get screwed... Russians are in it for making profit without any exeptions, so when you win , you are out and not only out but out of your money as well

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

I never had any problems with them...

xhoni.konomi
    xhoni.konomi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help

DO you know where I can find the bulletin for BetCity Balkan? I tried on their website but I couldn't find it. Can you help me?

Thank you.

masachi
    masachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

Warning! BetCity has a point at their terms what they have a right to frozen you account up to two months without explain any reasons. They do it often for profitable players.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would keep limits low at Russian books

I do not think a ton of regulation

hansonja
    hansonja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

They are an absolut laugh. My friend's account got frozen for 2 months and they demanded passport from him. As they are Russians he had no intention to give them picture of his passport so he sent them ID card. They said that the data was wrong since some information isn't the same as entered when registrating. The wrong data was: issue date and document number. When asked what do those information have to do with his personal info he got no reply and his account is frozen for 3 months now.

Yesterday I decided to give it a try there. I registered there, deposited only 100€ and played a parlay (4 NBA games), total odds were 11 and stake was 40€. The bet was lost and my limits were reduced to 0.02€.

Conclusion: they might be misusing personal info, they do not pay and they reduce limits after 1 bet. STAY AWAY!!

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Quote Originally Posted by hansonja View Post
    They are an absolut laugh. My friend's account got frozen for 2 months and they demanded passport from him. As they are Russians he had no intention to give them picture of his passport so he sent them ID card. They said that the data was wrong since some information isn't the same as entered when registrating. The wrong data was: issue date and document number. When asked what do those information have to do with his personal info he got no reply and his account is frozen for 3 months now.

Yesterday I decided to give it a try there. I registered there, deposited only 100€ and played a parlay (4 NBA games), total odds were 11 and stake was 40€. The bet was lost and my limits were reduced to 0.02€.

Conclusion: they might be misusing personal info, they do not pay and they reduce limits after 1 bet. STAY AWAY!!
    I had the same problem, my account got frozen for 2 months, i deposited just 50 USD to give it a try, made like 4 bets of 10 USD each, i was just checking the Book before a big deposit, but to my surprise, they did frozen my account for 2 months saying that i had multiples accounts o0 I did argue that they don't give any kind of bonuses and i just did 10 USD bets and even after i did send all documents, they just don't care, i had to wait two months to get my money back, so my advice is: STAY AWAY!

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

never had an issue getting my money, but have never been able to bet inplay and after my first bet limits were lowered to 25 euros they now are at 21.94?? strange place for sure but they do pay....if you can even get down.....

dikefale

If you go with russians,my warm suggestion is Marathonbet.They are regulated in UK so they are as good as it get,with fastest payouts in industry via neteller and skrill!

ardacet8
    ardacet8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5098

They are reckless as hell with their customer "support" team. But they are very solid. Always pay, sometimes freeze accounts for 2 months or limit players but never blocks accounts and ignore to give info about it. They just pay your money and literally tell you: Get out of here! They have lots of betting shops in Serbia(which I saw there in 10 days I visited Serbia as a tourist) and I guess in Russia. Lots of and lots of props which they are tend to make mistakes about their odds from time to time. Ice hockey results are reg+OT so that's the reason I use them. And also tennis props. Just look at those and have fun!

hansonja

If they pay how do you explain my friends account that got blocked for 3 months now because he is not willing to give them clean picture of his passport? He has all the same personal information on his ID card and Drivers license but they said that document number and issue date are not the same as entered during registration proces (they demand passport information). We are talking about demanding clear (no blacked areas) passport photos here with no exception, something that noone else demands (no other bookies or internet wallets) so I think that they are MISUSING PERSONAL INFORMATION.

Regarding my case, my account got blocked for the same reason as my friends next day and now they demand my passport photo which they are not getting even though I have cca. 60€ left there.

STAY AWAY!

dikefale

Your friend read T/C and accepted them. Unless he do what they want he is nowhere near wd.

hansonja

If it's normal for you that some marginal bookie demands passport scan and passport scan only with no black areas, and you provide them with ID card and drivers license with same information, then I rest my case. My advice for everyone: stay away.

12 Last