CHUBNUT
    CHUBNUT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7628

So much for sbobet being an asian tiger

No better than the rest of the scardy cats. Wanted €200 on the rutgers game, offered 48.

CHUBNUT

€150 with Betsson offered €31.91 pathetic

CHUBNUT

I didnt even bother with Stan James as last time I tried I was offered €6.41 @ -110 there must be plenty of losers to keep all these jokers going.

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Seems you're not good enough to beat the higher limit markets?

By the way, you can rebet as much as you like at SBOBet, you can even wager 2000, not only 200. So if you're the tiger and not them, go for it
    Last edited by in play, run(s); 09-28-11 at 11:20 AM.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even Pinny will go as low as 50 bucks limits on small markets like...beach volleyball?
    Ok College Foots doesn't compare to that, but it is just their way of saying "here bet it for fun, but we have noone who takes care of this shit market"

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

exactly, asians don't give a shit about american football

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

First thing to understand is that no bookmaker is the best option for all sports.
    SBO and 188Bet are amongst the very best with the highest limits for real football.
    If you are wanting to bet that thing Americans call football they are not the place to be .. go to Pinnacle, Matchbook or Greek .. or if you're desperate those risky Costa Rican outfits.

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    First thing to understand is that no bookmaker is the best option for all sports.
    SBO and 188Bet are amongst the very best with the highest limits for real football.
    If you are wanting to bet that thing Americans call football they are not the place to be .. go to Pinnacle, Matchbook or Greek .. or if you're desperate those risky Costa Rican outfits.
    That thing Americans call Football is too complicated for some people. And so boring.

So is Chess. Tsk, tsk, tsk ...

Fortunately, for those whose IQ is below 70, there are some other Sports they could follow. "Real Football", for example.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_bond View Post
    That thing Americans call Football is too complicated for some people. And so boring.

So is Chess. Tsk, tsk, tsk ...

Fortunately, for those whose IQ is below 70, there are some other Sports they could follow. "Real Football", for example.
    not so complicated at all ... chess is far more so and I love it

but my point is that it really isn't football - rarely does the ball feel a boot in general play ... and rarely do you see more than 5 seconds of uninterrupted play .. give me the "world game" at top level any day

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CHUBNUT View Post
    No better than the rest of the scardy cats. Wanted €200 on the rutgers game, offered 48.
    That's why you wager at Pinnacle (SBR Rated A+) for any type of American sporting events such as the one you speak of here sir.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

the soccer should be called headball in us, so that it is consistent on naming convention. just joking. both football games are great.