unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

rebate wager

anyone play there? I assume 10 cent lines on foots and baskets? do they pay ok? many betting options? any information appreciated.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

20 cent line settings, DimeLine on bases

they pay, yes

limited options your first 30 days, after that somewhat more, but no where near 5d like selection.

That said, offer some nice options if you're a square bettor. always lowest price on big faves in my experience

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

djefferis---are you saying 20cent juice on foots and baskets-----cant see lines till i sign up.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

20 cent (ie -110/-110 on foots/baskets) yes
    30 cent (-110/-120) on soccer sides where offer yes

Cant recall the line breaks on hockey, but likely similar.

Where you play at now ? I like them and they are reliable on payments, but clearly a recreational only book.

If your looking to bet a couple of dimes on German handball matches, your best served elsewhere...if you like betting a hundred or so on NFL/College football its worth a look.

50% rebate has its advantages

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

RebateWager (SBR Rated B) is part of the BlackDog Group and is a recreational book who has a very good track record in the payout department. The downfall about this establishment is the limited options you will have for roughly the first 30 days (give or take).

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by djefferis View Post
    20 cent (ie -110/-110 on foots/baskets) yes
    30 cent (-110/-120) on soccer sides where offer yes

Cant recall the line breaks on hockey, but likely similar.

Where you play at now ? I like them and they are reliable on payments, but clearly a recreational only book.

If your looking to bet a couple of dimes on German handball matches, your best served elsewhere...if you like betting a hundred or so on NFL/College football its worth a look.

50% rebate has its advantages
    Hockey is 20 cents also. I get dime lines on MLB, don't know if they offer that promotion in future, i.e., get dime lines for life instead of a bonus/rebate.

FroggyDog
    FroggyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't do it. If you win they will find reason not to pay. DON"T USE THE MP option.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I've always gotten paid promptly via DC, usually loaded within an hour. I use W U to deposit.