marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone Use Sportsbetting.ag

Has any had experience with sportsbetting.ag? How are they just curious since i recieved a email.. IF they want me to take all there money i will

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never Mind there Payouts Suck

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Used them for years. No problems. Their payouts seem to be like industry standards or even better, which are not that great altogether, but unless you are one of those guys depositing and withdrawing every week it really isn't much of an issue since you get 2 free wire or 1 free check per month and can still depost with the easiest method we carry in our wallet.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Good book. Their juice on MLB is on the high side but good bonuses make up for that. You will get paid around the same time frame as most other books. Safe out.

BAUS

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14062

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Used them for years. No problems. Their payouts seem to be like industry standards or even better, which are not that great altogether, but unless you are one of those guys depositing and withdrawing every week it really isn't much of an issue since you get 2 free wire or 1 free check per month and can still depost with the easiest method we carry in our wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    Good book. Their juice on MLB is on the high side but good bonuses make up for that. You will get paid around the same time frame as most other books. Safe out.

BAUS
    agree with both

jrs362
    jrs362's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2554

I agree also. I've been with them since just prior to the Super Bowl last year.

Only problems I've ever encountered in regards to withdrawing from them was their original email requesting all of the ID documents went to my junk mail so I did not see it and had no idea why my original withdrawal request was cancelled after about a week. Once I got the documents sent and requested the withdrawal again I had no problems and had a check fairly quickly. I don't recall the exact time frame, but it was within 2 weeks.