A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best and worst books of "08" According to SBR Posters

The Best Books

And the nominees are: BetJamaica,The Greek,Caribs

And the winner is BetJamaica

The Worst Books

And the nominees are: CW

Numerous out of this world ignorant post and posters.

Thank you for attending and a good nite.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

From what I can discern, CW has been fine. People seem to get paid - often much quicker than some "A" books.

I wouldn't vouch for their future - not by a longshot - but so far they seem to have been fine.

I can't begrudge their right to exist - but they are just so penny-ante and obnoxious and unappealing. I wish SBR didn't allow itself to be their doormat.

But it is far from the only unsavory thing SBR has been a doormat for.

I think it has gotten a bit better and less obnoxious in the last month or 2.

THEGREAT30

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    From what I can discern, CW has been fine. People seem to get paid - often much quicker than some "A" books.

I wouldn't vouch for their future - not by a longshot - but so far they seem to have been fine.

I can't begrudge their right to exist - but they are just so penny-ante and obnoxious and unappealing. I wish SBR didn't allow itself to be their doormat.

But it is far from the only unsavory thing SBR has been a doormat for.

I think it has gotten a bit better and less obnoxious in the last month or 2.
    True people dont mention it so much these days which is good, but still doesnt take away from the fact that it is probably the worst thing on these boards.

Kaps
    Kaps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1785

my top 3:

1. betjam
    2. pinny
    3. matchy

as far as the worst I dont have any cause i only deal with toptier books

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

1. Pinnacle. Dimelines or better for everything, big limits, <10 minute ewallet payouts, and -102/-103 lines on the major soccer leagues. Obviously and easily the best book around.

2. SBO. Could also put 12bet in here, since they have the same juice for soccer. SBO wins because of the automated instant ewallet payments though (can't beat getting several k back in under a minute)

3. Betphoenix. Yes, they're new (in current form), but an American-facing book with good soccer odds is pretty rare, and they've shown good customer service on the forums too. Dimelines all round can't be argued with either.

Worst: evebet. Seem to think if a line moves a lot they can void a bet. Absurd.

THEGREAT30

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    1. Pinnacle. Dimelines or better for everything, big limits, <10 minute ewallet payouts, and -102/-103 lines on the major soccer leagues. Obviously and easily the best book around.

<huge gap>

2. SBO. Could also put 12bet in here, since they have the same juice for soccer. SBO wins because of the automated instant ewallet payments though (can't beat getting several k back in under a minute)

3. Betphoenix. Yes, they're new (in current form), but an American-facing book with good soccer odds is pretty rare, and they've shown good customer service on the forums too. Dimelines all round can't be argued with either.

Worst: evebet. Seem to think if a line moves a lot they can void a bet. Absurd.
    Im sorry I never got to experience Pinny and never will, but I cant see how Phoenix could be top-tier, too many software problems during the year and they dont have enough payout options either, if you dont offer debit cards your not top-tier.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

As far as one of the worst books go I will have to go with Wauw Gaming.