5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

thnks tosbr and posters

hi guys and gals,

just wanted to say hi and im new here..never been a member of a forum b4 now. i was a 13 year meber at vip when it closed( luckily got $$ out too) and so when i needed to find a new online book i found SBR..sbr and its posters were GREAT help in my quest to find a book...im a mid-range player and i ended up choosing 5dimes..without this forum who knows where i would have been lead..just want to THANK each and every1 on this forum..it is a wondeful help for some1 who hasnt needed a book for over a decade...and btw, im Very HAPPY AT 5DIMES....ALREADY RECIEVED 2 P2P with 24 hrs of the request since football started without a single problem...thank u all and i look forward to learning my way around here at sbr

mike

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

and BTW...i almost ended up with wagerweb...phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBRforum

I'm glad to hear that you found SBR because as you can see players do contribute their vast range of knowledge within the forum community to provide the best possible and most up to date info out there to see their own kind don't get got by books.

Besides 5Dimes (SBR Rated A+) here is a list of other books you might want to give some consideration to play at in the future sir.

Bookmaker (SBR Rated A+)
    Bodog (SBR Rated A)
    BetIslands (SBR Rated B-)
    DSI (SBR Rated A+)
    Legends (SBR Rated A+)
    Heritage (SBR Rated B+)

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

thanks dan....yes the info i revieved from reading forum for several weeks b4 making a deposit was PRICELESS...and happy as could be with my choice 5D...will def. be adding another book soon

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you're at the stage of adding another book just let me know and I'll be more than happy to help breakdown them all for you in great detail to see whats most suitable for your gaming needs sir.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i certaimly will dan...thanks very much