magic3man
    magic3man's Avatar Become A Pro!

PULSEBET the newest scam in town

beware folks. DO NOT SEND THEM ANYTHING unless you like getting ripped off.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome to the SBRforum

Please explain to all of us why you feel Pulsebet (Not Rated) is a scam type operation sir?

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Another seedy book pushed by TheRX

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Why do you people just say things like "this book sucks"? Give us some reasons and evidence.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Who do u believe hear the guy with 3posts or the new book that is still in construction?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Why do you people just say things like "this book sucks"? Give us some reasons and evidence.
    Pulsebet (Not Rated) is a skin of Synbet (Not Rated). Now I've heard mixed reviews about this establishment as a hole, some good and some bad. Well, I'll just tell you what I know and let you decide sir

My colleague Justin7 has made a comment here in this thread (post #13) where he feels even though Synbet (Not Rated) is a very new book that if he were to rate them it would give them a "C-". On the other hand SBR poster Mr.Champi posted in this thread (post #7) that their skin site Pulsebet (Not Rated) is a scam book. Also very respected SBR Poster Peep backs up Mr.Champi's comments about Pulsebet with his comments with some type of location issues in this thread (post #9).

Now since both of these books are not rated by SBR at this time I really can only tell you what I see out there right now. So hopefully some of the other posters will take time and comment about this particular establishments business practices. The rule of thumb is it's always a good idea to tread lightly with new books.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 08-18-14 at 12:12 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Why does SBR allow these threads.
    It's like they have an agenda.

You have a newbie, with three posts, zero credibility, attacking a new book, stating it's a 'scam' book, with not an ounce of evidence to back up the statement, yet allows the thread to stand as if it's gospel.

agenda????