bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

betonline selection

yesterday they had more options for college football then they do for the nfl today. what gives???? not even 1st quarter lines for nfl?? but you have it for college? i dont think they know what kind of book they want to be. strange.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

To be honest with you I haven't noticed this issue you speak of above sir. Hopefully Mr.Alex will grace us with his presence and give us the answers you now have me seeking as well.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    To be honest with you I haven't noticed this issue you speak of above sir. Hopefully Mr.Alex will grace us with his presence and give us the answers you now have me seeking as well.
    its not an issue, its pretty much their right to offer what they want/dont want. but its quite strange to offer 1st quarter lines for 100 college football games on saturday and then offer none for nfl sunday's games. also 1st half team totals were there for many college games yesterday and for 0 nfl games so far today.

have they taken a beating? is the line manager out sick? who knows but i assume there is a reason for the cutback on offerings today from last week and even yesterday.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Their Cs is terrible send them an email can't get a respond within 24hrs are you serious Wtf is going on there in that office

bubba

another example: there were no player props on sunday night football game but had them on almost all the afternoon games. (maybe there were some longshots, like "player to score 1st td or something. not sure/) but no total completion or passing yards props like they had on almost all the other games. myabe they knew vick was getting hurt